Chapter 159 - 160

Start from the beginning

This made him so unwilling.

He wanted to see it, he really wanted to see the scenery outside, every cell in his body was screaming, he shouldn't just accept his fate and be trapped here!

He began to struggle, using the movement methods that had been engraved in his instincts to push out the invisible restrictions in front of him bit by bit. He devoted himself wholeheartedly, with only the difficulties in front of him in his eyes, and only longing for the outside world in his heart. With such a firm belief, he actually pushed away the obstacles little by little!

As he pushed forward, the resistance in his hands became stronger, so much that it made his whole body feel exhausted, but he gritted his teeth and refused to give up. Maybe his persistence paid off. After an unknown amount of time, he was far away from where he was. What made him even more happy was that the obstacles in his hands seemed to be getting smaller! It was as if he could poke it into pieces with just a push of his hand.

This is unbelievable!

For a moment, he was even a little at a loss. He didn't know whether to trust the feeling in his hands, but in the end the desire in his heart defeated his fear, and he pressed his hand on it. And the moment he put his hand up, he seemed to hear a "click" in his ears, as if something broke, and then his hand dropped directly.

Boom -

the new world suddenly appeared in front of him completely and without any cover. He felt a stronger power, and also felt the call to him from the treasure hidden in the distant starry sky, which once again set off his passion. Ambition. Although they are thousands of miles apart, the desire in their eyes can travel through space and time to reach their destination.

he wants.

He will definitely get it too.

After taking a breath, the thick aura that originally wrapped around Shi Yan suddenly dissipated and returned to its original appearance. Su Ziyi, who was sitting on it, slowly opened his eyes. His eyes were half happy, half disbelieving, and half lucky as he looked at his open hands. He really didn't expect that it was just like this. In this way————

Breakthrough to the tenth level of Qi Refining!

This is the result of longing for so many days!

The excitement in his heart could not be suppressed. In order to prevent himself from shouting, Su Ziyi raised his head and closed his eyes to calm down. However, the rolling bulges on his eyelids completely betrayed his true thoughts.

After a long time, he finally calmed down his inner feelings completely. Only when he opened his eyes did he realize that a blue-black light had appeared on the horizon. It was obvious that a lot of time had passed. This made him immediately aware of his current situation and looked towards the center of the lake extremely nervously. passed.

The stone seat still stands in the center of the lake, but the red blood lines originally floating under the water are getting fewer and fewer, the blood color is getting lighter and lighter, and the white light beam in the sky has also become much smaller. This made Su Ziyi realize that when these blood lines disappeared completely, it would probably be the time for these monsters to wake up completely.

Immediately, he was ready to hide himself. But before that, he lay down on the ground, intending to clarify the following situation. After all, this was not the first time he had seen a similar situation. This really made him curious, wanting to know the path leading to death. What is the white beam of light deep in the fairy forest? And what does this mean?

As he looked, he could see the sun rising in the east.

When the sun shines through the clouds and dyes them purple, both the blood lines in the water and the white light in the sky shrink little by little and return to the stone seat. When the last blood thread was gathered, the entire stone seat began to shake violently, making an ear-splitting sound, but what Su Ziyi noticed was that the monsters that were stuck in the water like wood had moved.