Chapter 155 - 156

Start from the beginning

This made Su Ziyi secretly alert.

After dinner, Su Ziyi assumed a meditating posture and practiced, keeping only three parts of his consciousness beside him to guard against any accidents. And the group of people over there also knew that the middle floor was not a place where they could laugh and play at will, so after they had enough trouble, they also lowered their voices, and a few of them gathered together to whisper, leaving only the A middle-aged short man was busy in front of the campfire alone.

It's night, and the moon in the sky is as big as a washbasin. Its dim yellow color looks very warm, but its light cannot penetrate the thick layers of miasma, so the entire middle layer of the Meteor Fairy Forest is pitch black. .

"Hey, Sister Lu, what kind of cultivation is that person over there?" After eating and drinking, the most active young man moved his buttocks to Lu Qianxi's side. Although they were just casual cultivators, their family had always been on good terms with the Lu family, so Lu Qianxi took good care of him, but he didn't notice the boredom hidden in Lu Qianxi's eyes the moment he approached.

"I can't figure it out either -" Lu Qianxi answered his words and turned his attention to Su Ziyi, who had his back to them. When he saw the eagerness in the young man's eyes, he immediately tilted his head and warned seriously: "But the other party's cultivation level is definitely higher than mine, more than a little higher, so you'd better be obedient and don't offend someone you shouldn't offend." Her expression was very serious, forcing the other party to nod in response

. But when his eyes glanced over from Su Ziyi's side, he still felt a little itchy with curiosity.

He looks younger than himself, but his cultivation is higher than Sister Lu. Could he be a child of some aristocratic family?

Why would a descendant of a noble family appear here alone?

Could it be that he thought he was strong enough to walk sideways in the Fallen Immortal Forest? ...

After Lu Qianxi warned the other party, he closed his eyes and began to meditate, completely ignoring what was coming out of the other party's unstoppable mind.

When the water vapor began to condense on the clothes and penetrated to the skin, the campfire where the short man had just added a piece of wood made a small "thunderbolt" sound, and the wood and some leaked from the man's cuffs The red powder was swallowed up, then burned into invisible smoke that rose into the sky and dissipated around.

Su Ziyi's nose twitched, then ended a week of practice, slowly opened his eyes, and looked down at the pile of bonfires in front of him that was about to go out. Very calmly, he took out a few firewood from his side and lit the fire again. He looked directly at the beating flames and didn't know what he was thinking.

And just when the fire that was almost extinguished finally climbed into the new territory and ignited the flame of victory in most of the firewood territory, a thin gasp floated into Su Ziyi's ears from a distance. Su Ziyi pricked up his ears to listen, and after realizing that it was not an illusion, his eyes that were originally squinted immediately opened wide, he picked up the long sword beside him and stood up, looking straight towards the dark direction. Look.

As soon as he got up, there was a lot of movement, which immediately woke up the group of casual cultivators behind who were resting. The other party was disturbed from his sleep, and originally wanted to curse loudly, but when his eyes touched Su Ziyi, who tensed his back and released all his energy, he was immediately frightened and swallowed all the curse words in his mouth, and continued uneasily. He got up from the ground and followed Su Ziyi's line of sight.

But, they didn't see anything.

This made them realize that it was just a false alarm. Although they did not dare to say it with their mouths, they had already cursed in their hearts. But just when they were about to sit back, a sudden strange sound of wind came through the air, bringing with it a long black shadow. Before any of them could react, it pounced directly on a man with white hair standing on the outermost edge. A strong smell of blood suddenly spread from the cultivator's body.