Chapter 151 - 152

Start from the beginning

In short, after this conversation, both parties gained something and were very satisfied with each other.

In the following days, Su Ziyi, Bian Qing and Xiang Zuo made several deals, exchanging most of the elixirs in the shop for various spiritual herbs and money. Because the amount of silver coins was quite large, Xiang Zuo exchanged a large part of the silver coins for spiritual stone fragments. This was in line with Su Ziyi's requirements, so he directly proposed to Xiang Zuo that the next 20% should be paid in silver coins, and the remaining 80% should be paid in spiritual stone fragments. Xiang Zuo thought it was convenient, so he agreed to his request.

Of course, he also went to Xiangfu to visit Dr. Wu. When old doctor Wu heard from Xiang Zuo that he was here, he had been looking forward to him coming. As a result, he waited for several days but never saw anyone, so he was inevitably a little angry. When Su Ziyi came to the door, he made things difficult for him before letting him go.

Time passed like this day by day.

The incident that Wang Xi took the lead this time caused quite a big fuss. More than a month later, the atmosphere in the town was still a bit depressing. Sitting in front of the store, listening to the feuding of the surrounding parents, Su Ziyi didn't hear the news that Wang Xi's mother was arrested by the family, so she thought that Wang Xi might have taken his mother with her when he left. I still have some heart.

But no matter what, as long as it doesn't disturb them.

Because Su Ziyi had gained a lot in the inner level last time, he did not plan to go to the Immortal Meteor Forest again in the short term, and would quietly stay at home to practice and refine elixirs. He read through all the books left by the thin old man. Although he did not understand them all, he also found some mistakes in his previous cultivation, which benefited him and Bian Qing a lot.

At the same time, he also reached out to the more than thirty spiritual stones in the storage bag. He had never come across such a thing as a spiritual stone before, and it was something with a price but no market value on the market, so when he got it in his hand, he was still a little unsure. In the end, Bian Qing couldn't stand it and just snapped it. He put three spirit stones into his arms and ordered him fiercely to use them up, which made Su Ziyi feel soft in his heart.

However, in the end, Su Ziyi did not expect that this spiritual stone would be so effective!

He was already at the late stage of the ninth level of Qi refining. After using two spirit stones, his cultivation level climbed to the peak of the ninth level of Qi refining, and he was only a hair away from the tenth level of Qi refining. This made him immediately realize the value of the spirit stone, and he understood why those aristocratic families would cover the spirit stone tightly to prevent it from leaking out.

For this reason, he felt a burning sensation in his heart, and decided to study alchemy for a while, striving to refine higher-level elixirs as soon as possible in exchange for more spiritual stones.

On this day, when Su Ziyi came out of the pharmacy, the sun had already set. Before he could stretch out and loosen his hardened muscles, he saw two unfamiliar figures sitting under the shade of the plum tree in the yard. He took a closer look and saw them just as he pushed the door open and walked out. The movement startled the other party and they looked at each other. It turned out that one of them seemed to know him.

——Zhang Wu.

Su Ziyi knew that Bian Qing and Su Yulang had made an appointment with Zhang Wuxiang to go hunting in the outermost layer after he went to the inner layer, so it was normal for them to have a good relationship with each other. It's just that he and Zhang Wu were just acquaintances, so he just nodded as a greeting, then left the stiff and unruly little man next to him there, and went to the kitchen to find Bian Qing.