Chapter 149 - 150

Start from the beginning

Bian Qing couldn't help but feel excited when he heard the store clerk's introduction. He took the initiative to touch the soft whips. After trying them one by one, he chose a green leather soft whip rolled from green horn tendons. The material required It's a grade higher than Su Yulang's one, so the price is a lot more expensive, so I just asked for a thousand taels.

But Su Ziyi's expression didn't change at all. He directly counted out 1,300 taels from the 1,500 taels of silver notes he sold to the monster beast yesterday, and bought back both whips. Seeing the extremely rare look of the two holding the whip, I felt very happy.

After finishing shopping, Su Ziyi saw that there was nothing else to do, so he took the people to go to the medicine store. Unexpectedly, as soon as he went out, he bumped into a group of people who were just trying to get in. People on both sides braked simultaneously, and when they looked up, they found that the person opposite was actually an acquaintance of theirs!

"Brother Su!"

"Butler Xiang!"

Su Ziyi didn't expect to meet Xiang Zuo here. After carefully observing Xiang Zuo, he found that in addition to the surprise on his face, there was also a trace of difficulty hidden in his eyes. The fear of being noticed. This made him find it interesting. Based on the past between him and Xiang Zuo, they might have the joy of reunion, or the secret joy of catching themselves again, but there should be no fear.

fear.

What on earth did he do, or what happened to Xiang Zuo, that caused the other party to have such strange emotions?

Su Ziyi didn't ask, and when he saw that there was no desire to seek out his secrets in the other person's eyes, he let go of his worries. He smiled cheerfully towards Zuo, as if he was extremely happy to see his old friend: "I heard from Butler Xiang that you also had Xiang's property in Qixia Town. I was thinking about when I could see you again? I didn't expect this. It's not too late."

At this time, Xiang Zuo had put away all his surprises, and the expression on his face was as perfect as before, but when he saw Su Ziyi's face, the experience that night still made him feel... He was trembling a little. Like Su Ziyi, he had a friendly and kind face: "I didn't expect to meet you here, Brother Su." His eyes turned around Bian Qing

and Su Yulang, and he deepened the curvature of the corners of his mouth and asked : "Brother Su, are you bringing your husband and children out to buy weapons? This store is owned by Xiang Mansion. If you need it, you can come to me directly and I will ask the shopkeeper to give you a more favorable price. After all, I was here Shuiyun Town, we have taken more care of you."

Su Ziyi didn't expect that they would stumble into the Xiang family's property, but when he heard Xiang Zuo say this, he also knew that the other party probably didn't have the idea. Come on him. So he thought that the friendship between him and Xiang Fu might be able to continue.

"Thank you very much, Butler Xiang." Su Ziyi accepted without any excuse.

"By the way, is Little Brother Su still refining elixirs now?" After what happened that day, the group of them no longer dared to make plans for Su Ziyi. Instead, they thought of the golden elixir period behind Su Ziyi. After that, he still thought about getting closer to Su Ziyi. After all, it was a golden elixir, a golden elixir that none of the Xiang family had.

"Yes." Su Ziyi reported the address of his alchemy shop and invited Xiang Zuo to come over and sit down.

"That's okay, I'll remember it." Xiang Zuo said, then he remembered something, and explained it earnestly: "This time, old doctor Wu also came to Qixia Town with him. He missed you so much, you Go and see him when you have time." After that, he also told the address of Dr. Wu's yard. After Su Ziyi made sure that he remembered it and promised to visit him in a few days, they left.