Chapter 149 - 150

Começar do início

are If you want to buy a whip, you might as well try this one." With that said, the store clerk gave Su Yulang the whip that Su Yulang had been thinking about.

This is a fiery red eight-method whip, the length of which is exactly the same as the one Su Yulang is used to. The whip head made of black iron-colored metal looks heavy, but it is very easy to hold in the hand, and it is not burdensome at all. The long fiery red whip body is tightly wrapped by clusters of red ropes, which looks both powerful and tough.

Su Yulang input a trace of spiritual power into it, and immediately a layer of invisible flames enveloped the entire whip, making the air around the whip become a little unreal.

Seeing this, Su Ziyi and Bian Qing on the side stepped back. The shop assistant, who didn't expect that the little Shuang'er in front of him was actually a cultivator, was also shocked and stepped back. In an instant, Su Yulang was vacated. A big chunk. Seeing this, Su Yulang immediately picked up the whip, flicking it and picking it up. Although the moves seemed very simple, the strength attached to the whip should not be underestimated.

After Su Yulang finished his trick, he held the whip tightly in his hand and looked at his father with blinking eyes, and the longing in his eyes almost jumped out. Seeing this, Su Ziyi could only shake his head in amusement, and then asked the shop assistant who was a little dazed: "How much does this whip cost?" As he said that, his eyes also glanced at the other whips.

When Su Ziyi asked this question, the store clerk immediately came back to his senses. He thought that even the little Shuang'er in front of him was a cultivator, so these two adults must be too. So he immediately put away his surprise and said dryly: "Three hundred taels of silver." Worried that the other party would think it was expensive, he quickly added a few words: "This whip looks simple, but the whip is actually made of It is made of sixteen scarlet ferocious tendons, and the red whip skin on the outside is also made of fire cloud beast and red ferocious hair, so the price is really not expensive." After hearing what he said, Su Zi felt

relieved He nodded and felt that the price was not expensive. But at the same time, I also know that although the material of this whip is good, it should only be made by ordinary craftsmen. If it is made by a cultivator, the price will definitely increase several times.

However, for Su Yulang now, it is enough.

So he immediately asked the store clerk to wrap up the things. At the same time, he turned his head and said to Bian Qing: "Do you have anything you want? I remember that the whip body of the whip you used is also quite worn." Bian Qing He is a diligent person. In addition to going to the gym to study with Liu Suiying, he also insists on practicing whipping for two hours every day, so it didn't take long for the whip, which was made of ordinary materials, to become damaged.

"Me?" Although Su Ziyi's words made Bian Qing feel sweet, he also had other considerations, so there was hesitation on his face.

"Well, I haven't given you anything for so long, so I'll make up for it today." After saying that, he tilted his head and said to the shop assistant holding the wooden box: "What good things do you have in your shop?" Do you want a whip? If you have one, take it out and take a look." Seeing that Su Ziyi had said this, Bian Qing stopped being coy and secretly hid Su Ziyi's kindness towards him in his heart like a treasure. .

"Hey, ok, ok, please wait a moment, sir." The shop clerk didn't expect that the man in front of him was so generous. He immediately smiled and handed the wrapped whip to Su Yulang's hand, and immediately walked out of the counter. I found a few Shiquan whips and introduced them in detail. Although these perfect whips are not necessarily the best, in terms of materials, they are the same as Su Yulang's one, they are all made from certain parts of the monster beast.