After Su Ziyi stopped his momentum of rushing forward, he immediately turned around and held the sword in his hand diagonally in front of him, just in time to block the sharp blow of the Thunder Beast that jumped over through the trunk of the tree. The fierce look in his eyes did not diminish, and he immediately exerted force on his right wrist. The spiritual energy wrapped around the sword suddenly strengthened by three points again, which directly shocked the gums of the Thunder Beast that had just bitten the sword to bleed with blood.

The pain in the tender parts of the body was the most unbearable for the Sky Thunder Beast. The hairs on its back instantly stood up, and a bright white electric light swept directly from the tip of its tail and from its head. Without thinking, Su Ziyi raised his foot and kicked the opponent hard in the abdomen. At the same time, he used the enhanced spiritual power to turn the hilt of the sword and broke the left fang of the Sky Thunder Beast in an instant. The pain was so painful that it could no longer maintain its strength. The current was running, and Su Ziyi kicked him out, flying upside down and breaking a waist-thick tree.

And this series of fights only happened in a few breaths.

When he saw the opponent being kicked out and hit on the head by him, and was so dazed that he couldn't turn over for a moment, Su Ziyi took a deep breath and felt the pain in his wrist at the same time. But before he could use his spiritual power to ease the stinging pain, he heard a "click" sound from the sword in his hand, and it shattered into several pieces before Su Ziyi's eyes and fell to the ground. Only half of it remained in Su Ziyi's hand. On hand.

It was better now. The weapon that had accompanied him in his solo fight in the Fallen Immortal Forest for so long finally couldn't stand the rough treatment and left.

At this time, the Sky Thunder Beast also woke up. It turned over on its side, shook its brain that was a little congested from the impact, lowered its front slightly and roared at Su Ziyi, and immediately kicked up the black dust on the ground. Getting up, Su Ziyi had to squint his eyes. And it took this opportunity to rush forward again, and the electricity on its back kept crackling.

In such a situation, Su Ziyi had to retreat.

The sword in his hand was less than half an arm's length, and it was not as sharp as a dagger, so he waved it in his hand, and Su Ziyi immediately threw it into the storage bag, and then used his spiritual energy to pick up a few pieces of dirt from the ground. blocks, wrapped them with spiritual energy, and smashed them straight into the eyes of the Thunder Beast.

Such small clods of earth are not enough to look at in the eyes of the Sky Thunder Beast. It does not hide away, but directly shakes up the electric current on its back. In an instant, it controls one or two small electric currents to smash the opponent into powder, even if it is close to its body. It's too late. But this finally caused some black powder to fly in the air and float into its eyes, causing it to stop its forward momentum and blink desperately.

After Su Ziyi dodged the blow, he immediately put his consciousness into the storage bag. He remembered that he had found some spiritual treasures in the storage bag. But when his consciousness swept over them one by one, he found that there was none that he could use. They were either daggers that were too short or extremely heavy swords. There were even some weird-looking spiritual treasures inside, like chains or... Bells and the like.

In short, there is no sword.

This made Su Ziyi look very bad, and he never thought that he would encounter such a thing temporarily. It's just that at this point, it's impossible for him to retreat and escape. It's just that he doesn't know much about magic, and those can't help him defeat the Thunder Beast, so for a while, he had to be driven up and down by the Thunder Beast.