Chapter 143 - 144

Start from the beginning

And this was just the contents of the jade box. When he saw the contents of the wooden box, Su Ziyi was shocked again. Because the items placed in these wooden boxes were either money or treasures, Su Ziyi even found a small box of spiritual stones. After a rough count, there were nearly thirty pieces! Moreover, all of them are in complete appearance and are intact spiritual stones, which are not comparable to virtual spiritual stones or fragments of spiritual stones!

Holding the storage bag in his hand, Su Ziyi's heart was pounding.

At this time, he only had one thought in his mind: he was really lucky this time.

But after the excitement, reason quickly returned. Su Ziyi still remembered that yesterday he not only heard the voice of one person, but also the voice of another practitioner. However, he only saw the body of one person on the stone mountain, but no trace of the other person. This meant that that person should He left and escaped.

Otherwise, the other party would not have left this storage bag.

As for why he escaped, Su Ziyi knew without even thinking that it must be because of the golden horned anaconda. This made him feel a little happy and a little alert at the same time. After all, the man's body was not found, and it is very likely that he really escaped. When he comes back to investigate again, he will definitely find that the storage bag is missing. Then he might do something to involve the trouble. On oneself.

So, in order to avoid this situation, he had to do something.

After squinting his eyes and thinking for a while, Su Ziyi stuffed the smelly storage bag into his arms, then picked up his long sword and ran into the woods behind him. After a while, there was a "rumbling" sound accompanied by the sound of small branches breaking, and then a man in a brown shorts was seen rushing out of the forest holding a cold sword, and then a group of An animal that looked like a wild dog ran out of it, chasing after him.

This person is Su Ziyi, and the group of "wild dogs" following him are exactly a group of second-level monsters he found in the woods - Zi dogs. Not only do they look similar to wild dogs, but their habits are also very similar.

When Su Ziyi passed by the body of the lean old man, one or two of the group of dogs, which were already interested in carrion and flesh, fell behind and started to eat the old man's body. After Su Ziyi saw them stop, he felt relieved. He immediately raised his spiritual power, doubled his speed again, and got rid of the group of dogs in a few flashes.

After seeing that the target was gone, the Zi dog that was following behind howled a few times, but in the end he turned around helplessly and went back to compete with the two Zi dogs for food.

Su Ziyi ran a long way away in one breath, and only stopped when he was far away from the land of right and wrong, and breathed a heavy sigh of relief. He didn't know if the person who ran away yesterday would come back, but now that he had done what he could, the only thing left was how to break through the siege of the aristocratic family and return to Qixia Town.

Just thinking that with so many things happening in the Fallen Immortal Forest in the past few days, the aristocratic families in Qixia Town would inevitably increase their vigilance, so Su Ziyi decided not to go back for the time being, and would hang out on the third floor for a few days first. After he discovers people from other aristocratic families and gets information, he can go back to the middle level to make other decisions.

After going over everything in his mind, Su Ziyi finally had the heart to go hunting and fill his stomach after being hungry all day and night.

In fact, there was food in the storage bag left by the thin old man, but when Su Ziyi thought of what that man looked like before he died, he was so pretentious that he didn't even want to touch it. As for the things other than clothes and food, he didn't have much. psychological burden.