Chapter 143 - 144

Start from the beginning

In the end, he was surprised to find that this cloth bag, which was no bigger than his palm, could actually fit a branch as long as his forearm into it without touching the bottom!

At this time, many ideas flashed through his mind like a brainstorm, and finally settled on a word he had seen online before - storage bag. This knowledge inexplicably made him a little excited. He pulled out the branch with only a small section in his hand. After making sure that the branch was intact, he used his own finger to poke it, only to find that his finger was blocked by something. Got it! You can't get in at all!

In an instant, the excitement that just arose in my heart was immediately extinguished by a basin of cold water.

Since he believes that the other party is extraordinary, he naturally won't just throw it away. Because as the sun got higher and higher, the surrounding area got hotter and hotter, making the smell even worse. So Su Ziyi had to carry the bag and move to a forest some distance away, and finally chose a dense tree with a relatively clear view of the surrounding area. He sat down behind an open tree.

As soon as he sat down, he began to think about how he should open the bag.

Since the branch can pass through, there is no reason why his fingers cannot pass through. Is it because he is alive and the branch is dead? It would be difficult to think about it this way. He had never seen anything like a storage bag in the original owner's memory, and naturally he didn't know how to use it. But after thinking about various ideas, he thought maybe he could try it with his spiritual consciousness?

As soon as he thought of it, Su Ziyi immediately used a part of his consciousness to explore it, and was pleasantly surprised to find that he passed without any obstruction this time!

But after passing through that layer of obstacles, another layer of barriers stood in front of him. It looked a little different from the previous layer, and it felt a little progressively weaker. Su Ziyi even noticed a trace of someone else's breath, but it was blocked by it. In front of him, Su Ziyi didn't think about anything else and tried to crack it with brute force. However, he failed the first time. He was stunned for a moment, and then he rushed over with all his consciousness. Unexpectedly, he succeeded!

And after his spiritual consciousness passed through, before he could celebrate in his heart, he was stunned by everything that his spiritual consciousness detected!

I didn’t expect this to actually be a storage bag.

In fact, this storage bag is not very big. It looks like it is only about twenty cubic meters in size, but it is filled to the brim immediately. Various wooden boxes and jade boxes containing unknown items were placed neatly on the wooden shelves, as well as some elixirs, food and clothing, which were also neatly placed in designated places.

In addition, Su Ziyi also saw some books and bamboo slips placed on the bookshelf, all of which he had never read before, and all of them were related to cultivation. Moreover, Su Ziyi also saw a dozen jade slips in an open wooden box on the bookshelf. The format was similar to that of ordinary bamboo slips, so Su Ziyi knew without guessing that the things recorded in them were definitely related to cultivation.

As for the boxes placed on the wooden shelves, Su Ziyi also scanned them one by one with his spiritual consciousness. After seeing everything clearly, his breathing stopped for a few seconds.

Oh my God! What kind of luck did he have?

Placed in the jade box were some very precious spiritual herbs, many of which Su Ziyi had only seen in books, and some spiritual herbs that he had never read about in books, but seeing their appearance With the layer of brilliance circulating on it, Su Ziyi knew that their value could only be higher! It can definitely become an existence that can refine elixirs of higher value!