Chapter 129 - 130

Start from the beginning

From the woman's words, these people should have known that the things here were more expensive than others, but now that they were delivered to his door, he was not polite.

As soon as those people heard the list of pill names reported by Su Ziyi, their mouths grew bigger and bigger uncontrollably. Oh my God, they originally thought that this place was just a shop selling some common elixirs, but they didn't expect that it was so hidden. There are several types of elixirs that are rarely seen in other elixir shops! And there are often shadows of aristocratic families behind those shops.

They simply couldn't imagine what the forces behind the Su Family Alchemy House were like.

While they were feeling anxious about this, they were thankful that the young cultivator in front of them did not pursue the previous incident. The leading man showed a forced smile on his face and said unconfidently: "We usually only prepare some medicine for treating wounds when we go into the mountains. When the harvest is better, we will buy some rejuvenation pills for emergencies. " At the end, his voice became lower and lower.

Su Ziyi nodded, indicating that he understood.

He bent down and took out a small white porcelain bottle from the counter and pushed it towards them: "This is a hemostasis powder. As long as the wound is not too deep and the vital blood vessels are not injured, no matter how big the wound is, sprinkle it on it. In less than a quarter of an hour, all the wounds will be cured." This was the product of his sudden idea when he was refining the Rejuvenation Pill. Although the effect was not as good as the Rejuvenation Pill, it was still much better than ordinary ordinary medicine.

As he said that, he took out another porcelain bottle from under the counter: "This is Sanyu Ling. It has the same curative effect as the Yangqi Powder you used, but the effect is slightly worse." The Danfang can modify the new things.

"Of course, there are also rejuvenation pills."

When Su Ziyi introduced the medicine in the first small porcelain bottle, the faces of those people showed expressions of interest; when Su Ziyi took out the San Yu Ling, how could they be so excited? They couldn't hide it anymore. If they hadn't had sense, they would have taken out their wallets and shouted that they wanted them all.

Fortunately, they still remembered that things here in Su Ziyi were not cheap.

"Have you decided which one you want?" After arranging the porcelain bottles in a row, Su Ziyi looked at them calmly, waiting for them to make a decision.

"Can I ask the price?" Wang Xi, the injured man, stared closely at the bottle of Sanyu Ling. He has been hunting in the Meteor Fairy Forest for almost ten years, and he is very familiar with the medicinal powders and elixirs on the market. The medicines prescribed by ordinary doctors are indeed not very expensive, but they take a long time to take effect, which is a waste of time for those in their profession.

The elixirs in the elixir shop are indeed very effective. A rejuvenation elixir may save their lives in their crisis, not to mention the Qi Yang Powder he used this time. Wang Xi knew that if there was no Yangqi Powder, the injury this time might really kill him.

However, the elixir is very effective, but it is too expensive.

This time, all the money he earned from hunting was spent on Yang Qi Powder, and he even had to repay some.

So, could he be unhappy when he heard that there was a weakened version of the medicine?

"One or two bottles of Rejuvenation Pill, one or two bottles of Zhixue Powder, and one or two bottles of Sanyu Ling." To be honest, Su Ziyi thought the price was very fair and had never thought about price reduction.