Chapter 125 - 126

Start from the beginning

The shopkeeper understood and nodded: "The real estate prices in Qixia Town have always been high. If you want to buy a house, the cheapest one is more than 5,000 taels -" As soon as he said this, Su Ziyi knew that he would buy a house. My wish was completely frustrated, but fortunately I can still rent a house. "If it's renting, it depends on what kind of house you want to rent. Let's see when you have more time. Then I'll ask the guy to find someone familiar with him to help you with advice."

" Don't worry, Na Ya people have been doing this business for decades and are an old sign." At the end, the shopkeeper hurriedly added.

"Then tomorrow afternoon, we have to go to the government office to register in the morning." Su Ziyi didn't want to delay too much, so he set a time with the shopkeeper without thinking too much.

The shopkeeper had no objection to this and responded: "Okay."

After the meal, the few people who were already slightly exhausted from running around for several days became even more tired. After thanking the shopkeeper, they hurriedly I went back to my room to freshen up and get ready to rest. However, Su Ziyi was not going to sleep, because he had already wasted a lot of time practicing in the past few days. How could he continue to waste it at this time?

After a night of practice, he became a good man full of energy.

Early the next morning, after breakfast, the three members of the Su family, who had actually stayed awake and were obsessed with practicing, went to the government office under the guidance of their clerk. The Qixia Town Government Office is several times larger than the one in Shuiyun Town, and the government officials inside are more professional. They led the new arrivals to register early in the morning. Within a quarter of an hour, the three people from the Su family were registered.

Afterwards, they did not return to the inn immediately, but walked around Qixia Town.

They entered the town a little late yesterday, so they didn't see much detail. It was not until broad daylight that they discovered that the prosperity of Qixia Town was even greater than they thought. Walking along the way, you can see a variety of shops, some serving cultivators, and some for ordinary people... It can be said that rare spiritual treasures are so expensive that it makes practitioners feel pain, and they are so cheap for the poorest ordinary people

. Everything anyone can buy is available here.

This made Su Ziyi feel hot, especially when he saw several spiritual grass shops, his eyes were shining. At the same time, what gave him some peace of mind was that there didn't seem to be many elixir shops in Qixia Town. They walked through two or three streets and found only one elixir shop. He walked in and took a look around, and found that there were some very common yellow-level elixirs on display. They were not cheap, but they were quite popular. Many men with strong muscles and big arms crowded in to buy them.

"It seems that the elixir business here should be good." After walking all morning, Su Ziyi felt very satisfied. At noon, he took Bian Qing and Su Yulang to have a meal in a restaurant outside, and further experienced the consumption level of Qixia Town, and then he no longer felt complacent about the more than 5,000 taels in his pocket.

"Yeah. But I don't know if opening a store here will make those elixir shop owners dissatisfied..." Even in Shuiyun Town, there have been many incidents where people with backers suppressed shops without any background. , so Bian Qing is inevitably a little worried.

"Don't think so much." Su Ziyi was not as worried as he was. He slowly picked up a fish with chopsticks and ate it. The waiter at the shop said that the fish was raised in a pool made of Void Spirit Stone. Although it was not a monster, it tasted good. Not bad either. He ate a few chopsticks and found that the fish meat was tender, fresh and sweet. The waiter in the shop did not exaggerate, so he inevitably ate a few more chopsticks.