Chapter 121 - 122

Start from the beginning

Bian Qing made a mental assessment first, and then said with great confidence: "I've finished reading it a long time ago, and I've memorized most of it." "That's good." Su Ziyi turned around and expressed satisfaction with Bian Qing's learning speed:

" Then I'll leave all this stuff to you. Also, when you are doing business with others, if you see something novel or useful to us, you might as well buy it." Su Ziyi added: "Especially some books , that will be very useful to us."

"Okay." Bian Qing nodded in agreement, but he was still worried: "Can I do it? I have never been exposed to these things." "It's okay if I haven't been exposed to them.

" Su Ziyi chuckled: "You don't have to have done many things before you can do them. You always have to get in touch to know whether you can do it. No matter what the result is, it's time to practice now, and don't worry about being cheated. Don’t dare to start, just do it with confidence.” Especially things like eyesight require a lot of experience and knowledge to accumulate. They started a little late, and they really won’t be able to do it if they don’t hurry up.

"Okay." When Bian Qing heard this, he also felt that this was the truth, so he no longer resisted.

Driving is always a bit difficult, but fortunately they are not alone. After Su Yulang climbed out of the carriage sleepily, the family of three slowed down the carriage and started eating lunch. On the road that followed, Su Yulang couldn't help but be surprised when he saw anything he didn't recognize, and asked his parents what they were. After this, the road was not very boring.

When it was almost dark, they reached a small town safely.

The town is only half the size of Shuiyun Town, and it looks old and small. Perhaps because of the inconvenient transportation and lack of special products, there are no big houses in the town. They are all red brick or yellow mud brick houses. If they were not too close together and there were signs hanging at the door, Su Ziyi would really You might think this place is a village.

It's just that it's still half daylight, but the shops here are basically closed. Pedestrians on the road in twos and threes looked over curiously when they saw Su Ziyi and his party. Su Ziyi ignored these people and drove the carriage on his own. As soon as he entered the town, he saw the red flag with "stack" written on the wooden pole hanging high at a glance. He moved the reins under his hand, and the old man moved. The horse walked obediently in that direction.

"Are you staying here tonight?" As soon as the carriage stopped, Bian Qing lifted the curtain and poked his head out. He looked sideways and found that the two-story wooden inn was in terrible shabby condition. There were black things stuck on the door frames, windows and coffins. It was obvious that it had not been cleaned for a long time. This made him, who was slightly mysophobic, frown. He frowned.

"That's all I can do. I took a look. I'm afraid this is the only inn in this town -" In fact, Su Ziyi was very disgusted when he looked at this dirty inn, but in this place with no village in the front and no store in the back. , as long as you can find a place to stay, don't push too much: "And this is probably the best house in the whole town." After hearing what Su Ziyi said, Bian Qing looked around and found that there were

still That's true.

He sighed and got into the carriage again: "Okay, but if we don't bring the mattresses with us later, I'm really worried that their things may not be clean." "Okay." Bian Qing said The words were exactly what Su Ziyi was thinking.

Maybe it was because the business was so bad, Su Ziyi drove his carriage and stopped at the door for a while without seeing the waiter coming out again. In desperation, he got off the carriage and walked to the lobby. He found that the lobby was also empty, but there was a vague smell of oil smoke in the air. Su Ziyi guessed that there were still people in the inn.