Chapter 119 - 120

Start from the beginning

Xiang Nanyu had a stern look on his face. He seemed to be really angry, and the words in his mouth were quite aggressive and merciless: "I originally thought You are a steady person, but I didn't expect that you would make a mistake in such an important matter. Xiang Zuo, you let me tell you what you are good at!" He glared at Xiang Zuo angrily, and stopped looking at him. All he could do was lie on his left side and kneel on the ground to apologize, with a cold sweat running down his back.

Although the third elder has a good temper, his status is there after all. At the same time, he also felt that Xiang Zuo had not handled the matter properly, so until Xiang Nanyu finished venting his anger, he did not intervene to say a word of persuasion. The young man beside him was even more bored, as if he didn't see what was happening in front of him.

"If this is the case, there will be some clues to the matter." Looking at Xiang Nanyu and not intending to continue scolding him, the third elder expressed his plan: "Tomorrow I will take Xiang Zuo to the mine to see if I can find it. That stone statue, maybe if you find that stone statue, you can find the source of all these problems." "

That's the only way." After breathing out his breath, Xiang Nanyu felt even more exhausted physically and mentally. He sat in a chair, Some couldn't bear it and pressed the Qingming point. However, his weakness only lasted for a moment. The next second, he opened his eyes again, staring at Xiang Zuo who was still kneeling on the ground, and said in a cold tone: "This kind of thing can only happen once, and so do you. My subordinate is old, so I believe you have some sense of measure."

"Yes, I understand, Master." Seeing that the master of the house did not intend to punish him, Xiang Zuo secretly breathed a sigh of relief in his heart.

"Okay, you go down first." Although he didn't intend to punish Xiang Zuo, Xiang Nanyu felt annoyed when he saw the person in front of him, so he gave up and wanted the person to leave. But before Xiang Zuo could get up, he was stopped by the third elder who remembered what happened: "By the way, Xiang Zuo, do you have a good relationship with the kid who came to the house today?" "Huh?

" Xiang Nanyu on the side was stunned for a moment when he heard this, and then turned his eyes to Xiang Zuo on the ground together with the young man next to him who listened carefully. "What's going on? Who are you talking about?" Xiang Nanyu straightened his body and asked.

"Master, it's Brother Su. He has sent another elixir." Facing the two people's questions, Xiangzuo first answered Xiang Nanyu, then turned his attention to the third elder and replied very respectfully: " Third Elder, that one is a villager who lives in the surrounding villages. Because he has bought and sold monsters several times, I have some friendship with him." "Oh? It's

him." Xiang Nanyu suddenly realized.

"Monster? Then why did you say that he sent elixirs here? Could it be that he can also refine elixirs?" Upon hearing this, the third elder's eyes became a little sharp, and he realized that the matter was more serious than he thought. Interesting. Before Xiang Zuo could answer, Xiang Nanyu intervened: "Why are you also interested in him, Third Uncle? The pills made by that boy are indeed good, but it's a pity that he is from the Su family." "What

? ! You know he is from the Su family!" Now, the third elder was shocked. He didn't expect that his nephew would not report the matter to the police when he discovered that a child of a forgotten family was nearby. But when he thought about his nephew's temperament, he immediately understood it, but his head hurt even more: "You... , you, you asked me to tell you what you are good at."

"Third uncle, you also exaggerate things." Xiang Nanyu didn't care about this matter: "You really take these things seriously, I didn't check it out Check it out? I'm sure that this kid will no longer have anything to do with the Su family, so I didn't tell you about it." "