Chapter 115 - 116

Start from the beginning

. , is never a tool, but your diligence and hard work."

"Remember, this mental method is called "Qing Ling Gui Yi Jue"."

After saying that, Su Ziyi closed his eyes, and the spiritual energy staying in Su Yulang's body was instantly overwhelming. The situation completely overturned the previous cultivation trajectory and opened up a new path. As soon as the new path opened, the spiritual energy squeezed in the thirty-six dead points immediately squeezed into the new path crazily as if it had found a vent, and followed Su Ziyi to complete a small cycle.

After just a small cycle, the muscles and veins in Su Yulang's body finally couldn't hold on any longer, and a mouthful of blood spurted out. His energy was like a gossamer and he looked like he was about to collapse at any moment. But at this time, Su Yulang still brought up the last bit of clarity in his mind, put all his mind into his body, and directed his spiritual energy to follow his father's spiritual energy.

He believed that his father would never let anything happen to him.

Bian Qing, who was next to him, had already collapsed. He tried his best to endure it and stop his urge to step forward. He looked at his child's face getting paler, with a trace of blood flowing out of the corner of his mouth. The originally cute little face was full of ferocity. The pain in his heart made him afraid to breathe, but when his eyes fell on the child who was still sitting firmly, When I saw the man, my worries were relieved a lot.

After breaking through the most difficult level, the next step will be much easier.

Su Yulang's consciousness was still awake. He followed the method his father taught him for the first time, placing all his spiritual consciousness on the spiritual energy in the veins in his body. He silently recited the "Qing Ling Gui Yi Jue" formula that Su Ziyi had taught him in advance. In the blink of an eye, the foundation of cultivation that was so damaged that it was about to collapse at any moment actually began to heal, and as the spiritual energy in the body became more proficient in the new circuits, the healing speed became faster and faster.

After a while, Su Yulang, who could only mobilize the spiritual energy within his body, began to be able to breathe out spiritual energy from the outside. And he just happened to be sitting in the Qi Refining Spiritual Liquid prepared by Su Ziyi in advance, and a steady stream of Spiritual Energy was supplied to his body, making the originally weak Spiritual Energy circuits stronger, repairing the damaged muscles and veins bit by bit, and at the same time, The acupuncture points that were opened before were reopened!

One level of Qi refining!

Second level of Qi refining!

...

Bian Qing, who was observing from the side, knew that this was a success as soon as he saw the changes in the aura on Su Yulang's body. However, when he saw the dark blue color of the aura in the basin fading away at a speed visible to the naked eye, he was suddenly shocked. He knew that this was a sign that the spiritual energy had dissipated, so he hurriedly brought in another Qi-refining spiritual liquid prepared by Su Ziyi, and carefully poured the spiritual liquid into the basin without making any loud noise.

Suddenly, the spiritual energy that had been unable to survive found its source of supply again, and another strong spiritual energy poured into Su Yulang's body, making his momentum, which had been at the third level of Qi refining, begin to rise! He quickly reached the peak of the second level of Qi Refining. Under Bian Qing's wide-eyed and breathless gaze, he silently broke through the thin shackles and returned to the third level of Qi Refining!

But it hasn't stopped yet.

Under Su Ziyi's guidance, Su Yulang was soon able to use the "Qing Ling Gui Yi Jue" in an awkward manner. After Su Ziyi began to remove his own spiritual energy, he regained his autonomy. Although the speed of absorbing spiritual energy is slowing down, it is still going up. But relatively, the color of the spiritual fluid in the basin dissipated faster.