Chapter 113 - 114

Start from the beginning

He squatted down and soaked his entire body from the neck down in the warm water, which instantly warmed his whole body. He slapped the water slightly with both hands, but apart from disturbing the little red fish, he didn't attract anything else. This made his eyes darken, he stroked the water with both hands, and walked towards the nearest stone wall.

Less than half an arm's length away from the stone wall, he reached out his consciousness again, but was bounced back just like before. He squinted and looked through the weak light, only to find that the stone wall was smooth and without any traces visible to the naked eye. He pulled a piece of waterweed from the bottom of the water and scanned it, but still found nothing unusual.

This is so strange.

After letting down his guard slightly, Su Ziyi put one hand on the stone wall, only to find that apart from being very hard and moist, there was nothing strange about the stone under his hand, just like an ordinary granite cave. He thought for a moment, then gathered spiritual energy on his right index finger and pressed it down hard -

but the scene he imagined did not appear.

Withdrawing his fingers, Su Ziyi looked at the stone wall that still had no trace left, and his heart was full of vigilance. The strangeness on this stone wall is probably not small. If it were an ordinary stone, it would have been broken long ago by him just pressing it. How could it still be intact like this? He looked left and right, searching the entire pool, but found nothing different. The other stone walls were the same as the one just now.

This is so strange.

Soaked in the water, Su Ziyi was so lost in thought that he didn't notice at all that the small red fish that had dispersed due to his movements gathered around him again, and this time he did not emit spiritual energy to the surface of his body. He didn't wake up until the mouths of those little red fish came close to his body, tickling his skin, and then the next second he was stunned in place by the groups of red little fish around him.

This -

weird things happened one after another, but Su Ziyi couldn't even figure out why.

He saw other scattered small red fish jumping in from the waterfall outside, and then jumped into the pool, and immediately swung their tails and surrounded him, in circles, it was so spectacular. He stretched out his hand to try to scatter them, but they only avoided him slightly, and immediately surrounded him again after Su Ziyi withdrew his hand.

Su Ziyi was a little helpless now, but he could feel that these small fish were trying to absorb the spiritual energy from his body, but because the spiritual energy in his body was under his control, they could only absorb a small part in the end, but that was all. It was enough for Su Ziyi to tense up.

He stretched out his hand and caught four or five small red fishes at once. He was not particular about anything else. He ignored the smell of blood and directly took one into his mouth. Then he found that the spiritual energy in this small fish seemed to be stronger than before. What you have eaten should be more pure? His eyes flashed, and he ate the other small red fish one by one, and then found that it was indeed the case!

So, is it the reason for this pool?

He shot around enthusiastically, but Naihe didn't know the reason, so in the end he could only look back. Just now, his behavior of preying on the small red fish disturbed the other small fish. Now they have all dispersed, far away from Su Ziyi, leaving him sitting alone in the middle of the water.

Thinking that the spiritual energy of those small red fish changed after they swam into the pool, Su Ziyi couldn't help but focus on the water containing the weak spiritual energy. He felt it with his heart and found that the spiritual energy was not very pure. It was only one or two points better than the ones outside, but it was also a rare thing.