Chapter 29: Ghost Rider V.S Blackheart

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

When (Y/N) was got the twins with him and then he was taking a good care of them by himself and he won't let that happened to them and when (Y/N) was take the twins back to (Y/N)'s home right away. Then (Y/N) was give them a foods and clothes that they gonna take a rest in there and then he just being a good Ashikabi with these women and the girls are fallen loves with their Ashikabi.

They both were loving at him and they want to marries at him badly and yep...causes (Y/N) was gonna marries them and take them to the hell and become queen of hell...but that's stupid and he just decided to become the King Of Hell. Then he was letting himself stay in this Earth's world and he was gonna enjoying this real world for himself and make him going to do the mission right away and he need to keeping the Sekirei safe away from the bad Ashikabis and also Minaka's crazy plan Sekirei.

When (Y/N) was heard this new and make him is pissing off and he was going to kill Minaka by himself and then (Y/N) driving his bike and head to the building of MBI that's where Minaka really is and make him went there...and then he stop his bike and he was seen this and he know what to do is...killing some motherfuckers inside the building by himself.

(Y/N): "It's time for revenge." He said to himself and make him was driving his bike over there and then (Y/N) start to begin to transform into his Ghost Rider right away.

After the transformation was done and make (Y/N) was drove his hellcycle charge toward at the building where MBI was stood right there and then he drove his hellcycle breakthrough the door of this MBI's building and make the two security who were ...

After the transformation was done and make (Y/N) was drove his hellcycle charge toward at the building where MBI was stood right there and then he drove his hellcycle breakthrough the door of this MBI's building and make the two security who were surprises. Then they both got crashes through by (Y/N) killing them and when he was stop his bike right there and then (Y/N) was turn his head to look around and all everything around was been quiet big as hell.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Time for killing." He said to himself and make him was stepped out of his bike and then he grab the two weapons....Ivory and Ebony also his other weapon was shotgun and then he loading the three weapons up.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Vengeance will come for you, Minaka Hiroto." He said to him.

(A/N: Imagine Terminator as (Y/N) kill these bad guys.)

When (Y/N) was killing many of them and he was took the MBI soldiers and securities by himself and then he was invaded this MBI building and slaughtering all every last one of them who were stood on his way. Then (Y/N) was begin to killing more of them and after he was kill these motherfuckers out by himself and when (Y/N) just stood up there and he turn his head to look over there and he saw there was an office.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Jackpot." He said to himself and make him was walking up there right away and he was kick the door down on the ground and he turn his head to look over there and he saw Minaka who is remain calm with a serious on his face.