Chapter 18: Girls (Lemon)

3rd POV:

Previously Of Sekirei: The Devil Of Ashikabi.

(Y/N)/Angel Rider: "You Shall Die!" He said to him and then he was use his Judgement Cut and kill this Blackout.

When (Y/N) kill Blackout and make him was screaming out like bitch for what he really is and then he was sheath his sword slowly back together.

I AM THE STORM THAT IS APPROACHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PROVOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLACK CLOUDS IN ISOLATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM RECLAIMER OF MY NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BORN IN FLAMES!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE BEEN BLESSES!!!!!!!!

MY FAMILY'S CREST IS DEMON OF DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The girls got their jaws hanging like WTF and Homura was same thing too...and all everything that (Y/N) killed the vampire like nothing and make Homura was in fear for what she saw (Y/N) cut the motherfucking vampire apart off like nothing.

Girls: "*W-What the fuck?!?/Ah...(Y/N)-sama/COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Homura: "*H-H-H-H-Holy shit...he just took him out like Miya's style...h-h-how strong is he?!? I need to report to Takami*" She thought herself and then she felt (Y/N) turn his head to look at her and he was looking straight toward at her like he know her was there. When (Y/N) was change his blue flames back to his original flames right away and he was looking at her who give her a powerful glare and this scared the Fire Guardian Sekirei off and make her was shook her head.

 When (Y/N) was change his blue flames back to his original flames right away and he was looking at her who give her a powerful glare and this scared the Fire Guardian Sekirei off and make her was shook her head

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "*GROWLING*"

When (Y/N) was looking at her who stood right there and then she was look at his scary skull with flames on top of his head and make (Y/N) look at her who just leave right away by herself. Then (Y/N) was look back at Blackout who is laying down on the ground and make him was breathing out little bit and then (Y/N) walking toward to Blackout and then he grab the collar from Blackout and lift his head to look at him.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Now then...Look into my eyes....your soul stained by the bloods of innocent." He said to him and make Blackout was got his eyes in fear and his face was surprise with a shock for what he gonna seen the death...death has come for him and this is where he was going to die right away.

death has come for him and this is where he was going to die right away