Chapter 27: Punish Mikogami/Scarecrow

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Now then...Mikogami...are you thinking for what you tries to do right now?" He asked him and the young maggot who was scared as shitless and he saw (Y/N) who kill Mutsu the strongest Sekirei and he just cut his head off.

Then the other Sekireis who were tries to get in here and they both got their asses destroys by Karasuba, Beni, Haihane, Musubi, Akitsu, Yahan, and the other rest of Sekireis that they both were destroying many of these bad sekireis in the building. When (Y/N) was stood right there with his Ghost Rider form and make him just stood right there like bad ass and he was looking at the last person for what he really need to kill is...Hayato Mikogami.

Hayato: "Y-Y-Y-You're monster....you're demon!" He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "I am the devil for what made you fear of....and this is your punishment for what your sins that must do." He said to Hayato and make the bastard was scared and shitless by himself and then (Y/N) grab the collar of Hayato and make him was lifting up from the ground. Then (Y/N) was showing this pathetic maggot a lesson...for what he wasn't messes around and also using powerful ability power that was called...Penance stare.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Look into my eyes

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Look into my eyes." He said to him and make the maggot pieces of shit who was scared as shitless for what he was done and make him was tries to struggle out of (Y/N)'s grasp and then (Y/N) was holding at him and make sure that bastard tries to do something stupid.

 (Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Your soul is stained by the bloods of innocent...." He said to him and make him was goes pure fear up right away.

" He said to him and make him was goes pure fear up right away

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Feel their pain." He said to him and he use his penance stare and begin to burning the soul of this son of bitch for what he did and he was screaming and keep screaming out in pain and make him was felt his soul burning by (Y/N)'s Ghost Rider form. When (Y/N) saw the memory of Hayato Mikogami and he was innocent child...but acting like a rich child and then (Y/N) won't kill Hayato...but he give him a lesson for what the pain of Sekireis and then (Y/N) was use his penance stare to burn the soul of him. Also his behavior will change by (Y/N)...and after (Y/N) was done with Hayato Mikogami and make him was throw the young maggot down on the ground.