Chapter 2: The Vigilante In Shinto Tei

3rd POV:

In MBI.

Sirens were blaring in the MBI headquarters. People were running around in a panic, trying to find out what just happened.

There was an old woman had a white long short hair and she was stormed down at the hall before she burst into the lab and her name is Takami Sahashi.

Takami Sahashi.

Takami: "What in the god's name is going on here?!?" She said.

???: "Takami, Sekirei number 7 has winged!!!!!!!" He said to her.

When Takami heard this and she was dropped the cigarette that she was smoking as her eyes widened.

Takami: "That's not possible. She was prematurely winged when adjusted. She just escaped hours ago. How in the world did she get winged?" She said to them.

???1: "We don't know. It just happened moments ago." He said to her and this make her angry and she clenched her fists.

Takami: "Who is the Ashikabi? I want all the information you can get me." She said.

???1: "Right away, ma'am." He said.

???: "Hehehe..." He said and this make her felt her eyebrow twitch a bit as she looked to her left and here he is...the Game Master that was Minaka Hiroto and he was giggling as he look at the screen displaying Akitsu and her statistics.

the Game Master that was Minaka Hiroto and he was giggling as he look at the screen displaying Akitsu and her statistics

Minaka Hiroto/The Master Of Sekirei.

Minaka: "Very interesting....Who would have thought that someone would be able to wing and un-wing able Sekirei?" He said to her.

Takami was growled a bit as she walked up to him and she said.

Takami: "That shouldn't be possible." He said.

Minaka: "Well apparently you were wrong. You see, right before she was winged, the bond she had before was severed without her becoming deactivated." He said to her and make her eyes widened a bit more when she heard that and she said.

Takami: "B-But how?" She asked.

Minaka: "I wouldn't know, but I would say that things are getting really interesting." He said to Takami and then they both want to know what happened and then they both were playing the other image and video recorded and this make the two of them surprises and they saw something fear for what they saw there was a figure...and it was driving the motorcycle with flames and it had a skull with flames on his face.