Chapter 26: Beni & Haihane (Lemon)

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

(Y/N): "Hmmm...the city was perfect." He said to himself and make him was driving his bike to where the park really is and make him was sat on the bike over there and then (Y/N) turn his head to look outside there and he saw the city was beautiful. When he wasn't alone and he had  Karasuba with him...and she was sat behind at (Y/N) and make her stand beside with (Y/N) and she asked (Y/N).

Karasuba: "This is very nice." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Definitely it is...." He said to her.

Karasuba: "So...what are you going to do now?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Well nothing...we just sat there and watching the city and enjoy the winds." He said to her and make her was smile up at (Y/N) and then the two of them were enjoying the winds were rushing at him and her. Then they both were feeling good when they sat on the bike and then (Y/N) just felt her lean against at him and she was gave him a kiss on the lips and then her wings came out of her back and make her with him are together now.

After the ruining mood between (Y/N) and Karasuba who were having enjoyment and until out of nowhere a sound of running also make (Y/N) was sense it in his head...and he know there Sekireis are here right now. Then same to Karasuba definitely too...and she can sense it right away and make her was got the katana Nodaichi that she was ready to fight.

Karasuba: "*Sigh* What a ruining today." She said.

(Y/N): "Yep, this cannot stand for it....Are you ready?" He asked her.

Karasuba: "Definitely.~" She said to (Y/N) and make him was sigh out and he was start the engine of his bike and he was transform into his Ghost Rider right away and then he is finally turn into his Ghost Rider form right away. 

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Now then...let's roll out." He said to her and make him was driving his bike goes faster and more faster to moving up there right away.

" He said to her and make him was driving his bike goes faster and more faster to moving up there right away

Time Skip Later.

When there was a couples who were running away from the two Sekireis who are chasing at them and they both tries their bests to survive and then they were running for their own life and they both were heading to there right away and make them both were keep running fast as they could and they won't stop until they need a find perfect place.

???1: "Come on, Kuno! Let's go!" He said.

???2: "I can't, Shiki! I'm too freaking tired!" She said to him and the boy tries to keep her safe and he was looking down at the girl who was totally got hurt with her legs and she feeling tired and she need to get carrying by her Ashikabi. When he was keep running fast as he could and then he was carrying her to somewhere else and make him finally got out of there and then he tries his best to get her out of there. When the two of them were running and they both run to where the Sekireis who are stood right there and waiting for the two of them came here.