Chapter 22: Encounter Water Sekirei/Uzume (Lemon)

3rd POV:

Next Night Later.

???1: "RUN! RUN!!!!!" He shout out to them and make them both were running away from here and then there was three of thugs were running to somewhere else away from whatever it is chasing at the three of them and make them both run fast as they could. They don't want to get killed or death by the...devil...the demon who was come for them and punishes them for what they did to those innocent people.

When the three of them were run to the other ways and make them both stopped where they are...and it is a dead end...a dead end for the three of them.

Goon 1: "S-Shit...i-i-it's a dead end..." He said.

Goon 2: "W-W-What are we going to do?!?" He said.

Goon 3: "We're need to-" He tries to said.

Out of nowhere gunshots hitting at those three thugs and make them both were fall down on the ground and they both were got shot by someone else is here and that was definitely...(Y/N) with his Ghost Rider form and he was stood right there with his hands holding two handguns and that is Ivory and Ebony and he was sat on his bike and make him just chilling little bit.

(Y/N) with his Ghost Rider form and he was stood right there with his hands holding two handguns and that is Ivory and Ebony and he was sat on his bike and make him just chilling little bit

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Nowhere else to go, scums....You all evils must be punishes." He said to himself and make him was driving his hellcycle to somewhere else in this city and make him drove his bike to the other location by himself. Then (Y/N) was heading out and make him was going out there and start to hunt down some criminals for what they did...and it is his own duty to hunting them down by himself.

Then (Y/N) was driving his bike goes faster and more faster to moving out with his speedster and (Y/N) begin to moving out fast as he could and then he was ride his bike going to the other direction of this city. When (Y/N) sense there were troubles out there and make him was definitely thinking about the other Sekirei was tries to looking at the other target of Sekirei that she really need to winged but (Y/N) was definitely thinking the Sekirei must trying to attack at them and defend herself.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "I have to be there fast as I could." He said to himself and make him was drive his bike goes fastest and more speedster for what he was going through there right away.

" He said to himself and make him was drive his bike goes fastest and more speedster for what he was going through there right away