Chapter 24: Lilith The Demoness

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

After the battle of (Y/N) and Water Sekirei...and the two of them were fighting very well also (Y/N) defeat Tsukiumi by himself and he was use his Ghost Rider power and form to defeat her and make her was knocked down on the ground...and she was unconscious but she was fear of him...and yep she is fear of (Y/N) cause she was afraid of (Y/N) that he will burn her soul...but he just let her live and she was being winged by (Y/N).

Then she was become (Y/N)'s Sekirei...and yep she was his wife and (Y/N) is her husband and then the two of them were begin to moving out right away and make him was driving his bike and take Tsukiumi to (Y/N)'s home right away and make him was driving his bike to heading back to his home.

After they both were arrive right on the time and then (Y/N) was with Tsukiumi who stepped out of the bike and make (Y/N) sigh that he was going to told her.

(Y/N): "This is my house, Tsukiumi...and yeah I was living here with the girls." He said to her and make her heard this and she really hate some Sekireis who were reacting toward to him and she want to claim herself for what she is gonna be (Y/N)'s marriage wife.

Tsukiumi: "It doesn't matter...but you are still my husband." She said to (Y/N) and make him was chuckle to her and she was wrap her arms around at (Y/N)'s left arm and then she was going with (Y/N) and the two of them were heading to the house right away. Then the other girls who were landing down on the ground and that is Musubi, Akitsu, Yahan, and Karasuba also they both were thinking Tsukiumi was claim herself to be a good wife and then Musubi who was tug his other right arm and she told Tsukiumi that she is his wife first.

Then here goes fight like this and also Karasuba was use her ladle of katana sword and smack the two of them in the heads and give them a real beat little bit and then they both were stop doing that shit and then (Y/N) was told the girls that they both going inside the house. When they got in there and then other girls saw (Y/N) was got another Sekirei with him and this make them both were surprise and (Y/N) said.

(Y/N): "Girls, this is Tsukiumi...and she is a new Sekirei member so...she was going to be here with us." He said to them and make them both were surprise for what they heard of (Y/N)'s words and when (Y/N) was showing Tsukiumi all around in this house. Then (Y/N) was showing the Shakespear woman who was having fun lot around here and then she was definitely fallen love it.

When (Y/N) was told Tsukiumi that's all the room for what the girls living there and then he told her room was there also she want to demanded about why isn't she was going to sleep at (Y/N)'s room and he told her that it is private and he heard the hunger comes from Tsukiumi. This make the blonde woman was blushing up and she was definitely hungry right now and make her want to eat out and then (Y/N) just going to cook the foods right away.

When (Y/N) just cook for her and she is gonna eat right away and she was probably hungry right now and then (Y/N) got a mission for what he must doing right now...and yes...that's the mission for what he want to do is going out there and hunting some demons out there...also Lilith, Mephisto, and Blackheart...that's the three of them for what he must killing them and burning them all.

Time Skip Later.

At Night.

When there was a brown haired girl and she was running fast as she could and she tries to moving out to somewhere and she was holding the Sekirei in her hand and she was been running fast as she could and then she just keep going faster and more faster. Then the girl who was a sister for the family member from Sahashi and Hiroto...and that's they both were marries also the girl had name is Yukari.