Chapter 28: Lightning Twins/Vengeance

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

While (Y/N) was sleeping and he heard there was a thunder coming from outside. He thought it was just a regular normal storm and he thought nothing of it, until he felt drops of water hit his face. When (Y/N) then moved out f the way and he was soon to began wake up, at first he thought there was a leak in the house and then he noticed that he wasn't in his house anymore and he wasn't in his bedroom. When (Y/N) turn his head to look around at him and saw that no one else is here and he was looked all around it was darkness and then he felt his girls ain't around here. At first (Y/N) thought it was a dream or maybe something else is here and he was soon to be find out. Before he could think on what he looked around again and saw that the lightning and thunder illuminating the darkness and that it was coming from far away.

When (Y/N) saw there was a light over there and make him definitely saw it and he almost followed its advice, before thinking that it must have something to do with this and moving to the light. After traveling for what seemed like miles he comes to the source of lightning strikes, upon closer he extremely saw that these strikes of lightning were purple and when he looked in front of him and he was stunned and saw there were two women and they both are looks like twins.

They both had creamy skin, long black hair with two ponytails, but the only difference between them was their bust size and the color of their clothing was S&M costumes, which is what stunned him. The one with the bigger had a bust with purple variation of it and while the other one which it is smaller but had a pink version.

 The one with the bigger had a bust with purple variation of it and while the other one which it is smaller but had a pink version

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

In (Y/N)'s Daydream.

When (Y/N) was stare at these two women who were soon to be his Sekireis and make (Y/N) doesn't believe why are these two here inside his mind and before he could stare at them and Hibiki said.

Hibiki: "Hikari, he's here." She said and the purple twin known as Hikari looked at (Y/N) and she said.

Hikari: "Are you sure Hibiki, he doesn't look like much." She said to her twin sister and she replied.

Hibiki: "I am sure of it....I know you feel it too...he's our Ashikabi." She said and this make (Y/N) heard the woman voice say that and then he tries to find his word and he said.

(Y/N): "Okay, who are you...but I know you two are the Sekireis and why do you want with me?" He asked her and then the two of them were blushing and she said.

Hikari: "Relax, we don't want to hurt you and we just want to stay by your side forever." She said to (Y/N) and make him was stood right there and chilling for what he was heard these twins who want to be his Sekireis .

Hikari: "I'm Sekirei number 11 Hikari and this is my sister Hibiki Sekirei number 12. And it seems that we are reacting to you which is how we are try to contact you through your dreams." She said to (Y/N) and make him was surprise and he never heard of it and then (Y/N) was finally saw the two Sekireis who were disappeared right away and it seems they both are gone now and then (Y/N) heard a voice from someone.