Chapter 6: Blackheart & Mephistopheles

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was driving his bike back to the motel right away and then (Y/N) drove his bike goes faster and more faster as hell and make him just drive there and after he was got there and he set Ikki to the bed and then he was checking at her. When he saw her was fine and there was nothing injure on her body and it looks like she was been shock and heart attack...but she was fainted.

The other Sekireis want to know about what happened and then he wasn't tell them yet about what he did and he told them that he saw her laying down on the street and he decided to pick her up with him and take her to safety. When 5 hours that she was finally awake and make her was surprise to be back here and then she was confuse and wondering to know what happened and then Ikki was look at (Y/N) sat over there and she saw him...her Ashikabi was here.

(Y/N): "Are you alright?" He asked her with a question and this make her was reacting at him and she was react his true face and it was beautiful...also he had a beautiful hair with face too and then she said.

Ikki: "P-P-Please...I want you to wing me, Ashikabi-sama." She said to (Y/N) and then he heard this and make him nod his head to her and she was slowly to walking toward to (Y/N) and then she was shakingly and make (Y/N) catch her in his arms and then she use her hands to cupped his face and his black hair and then she pulled him into kissing right away and make (Y/N) surprise little bit and the wings from the new sekirei that he had and then she finally got winged by (Y/N).

After she was done with kisses and then (Y/N) look down at her and make him saw her who smile up and she said.

Ikki: "T-Thank you, ashikabi-sama! For saving me!" She said to (Y/N) and make him was chuckle to her and then he was patting the back of her and then she was looking at her savior who was stood right there and then (Y/N) was make her smile and he kisses her on the forehead and then he said.

(Y/N): "No need to thank me...I'm glad that you are very well and alright..." He said to her and then she felt her stomach grumble and she felt hunger right now.

(Y/N): "I see...you are hungry...but don't worry...I'll make you a foods for what you eat." He said to her and make her smile and then she was loving with her Ashikabi-sama and then the other girls who want to know what happened last night.

Time Skip Later.

(Y/N): "*Oh boy...this isn't good.*" He thought.

Akitsu/Yashima/Yahan: "...."

Ikki: "😊😊😊😊" She was smiled up like happy and then (Y/N) was got back to his motel room at night and this make the girls who are worrying about (Y/N) was been out last night and he heard also sense something in his head and make him was begin to moving out right away and then (Y/N) was definitely bring another Sekirei to his home. After he was return and he know what happened next is....the two Sekireis are angry about what happened at last night when (Y/N) was facing at the Black Sekirei.

Now the four of them were in the breakfast seats and they both were sat there and silence for themselves and they have no idea what else are they going to do next and then Ikki who was sat beside with him and she is clinging at (Y/N)'s arm.

(Y/N): "Let me guess, Ikki told you about what happened." He said to them.

Yahan: "Yes, she did...and as you can see we're not happy about. Do you realize how worried sick you made us?" She asked (Y/N).

Yashima: "Worse Karasuba nearly almost kill you back there!" She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Nearly but she didn't catch up with my speed and power." He said to her.