Chapter 7: Origin Story/Izumo Inn

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

(Y/N): "Hmmm..." He was sleeping on the bed and then he was suddenly to be waking up from the bed and make him was breathing out like heavily and he was keep breathing out because he saw his own dream and seen something happened in his head...and then he was awake up about his nightmare in his own mind.

(Y/N): "*Nightmare in my head.*" He thought himself and make him tries to move but he couldn't and he was felt heavy on top of him and it was like make him tries to move and he felt his body gripping tightly by the women who were laying on him. When he saw there was Musubi who was lay on top of his body, Akitsu hold (Y/N)'s right arm, Yahan hold his left arm, Ikki hug his leg and then other was Yashima hug his left leg too.

(Y/N): "*Jesus...they are gripping tightly around me...I need to move off.*" He thought himself and make him was got off from them and then he was let go of them and make him was finally stood up from the ground and then (Y/N) turn his head to look at the girls who were sleeping there and this make (Y/N) was remembered about the flashback for what he told them about his story and the way to make them feeling sad.

(Y/N): "The girls really care about me." He said to himself.

In Flashback.

(Y/N): "Let me tell you about my life....my life was been fucked up about how I lost the family life...and the curse in me...but I am the person who was walk both in the worlds.....I'm the Ghost Rider....Spirit Of Vengeance." He said to them.

Akitsu: "Ah...Ghost Rider...that's what you called by yourself?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yes, that's what I called by myself...a real name for what mine to become." He said to her.

Yashima: "W-What's the Ghost Rider, (Y/N)-sama?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Well, it's hard to explain to you that...Ghost Rider is a demon who was from the hell and working with the devil to hunt down at the demons in this world." He said to them.

Yahan: "Demons in this world?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was nod his head and the (Y/N) explaining to them about there were demons out there like supernatural world in this city and he was begin to telling them about his story and his own life for what he was been through and going through like a lot. Then (Y/N) was told the girls about his own story and this make the girls who were surprise to heard his past and story...but this break their heart about he lost them...when he make a deal with the devil Mephistopheles was turn him into...a demon...a devil...with a curse.

(Y/N) was become the Ghost Rider.

(Y/N): "As you can see that...I was the one who gave you a quiet scare of powerful aura from me." He said to them.

" He said to them