Chapter 3: Meet Musubi & The Lightning Twins

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

Back to (Y/N).

Newspaper: A new vigilante hero who strikes the criminals.

Who is Ghost Rider? A hero or villain?

When (Y/N) was in the bed and he was already awake in the morning and make him was turn his head to look at the TV and he heard the news about him for what last night...he kill those thugs in the store and save one innocent's life...and then other innocents was been killed. Then (Y/N) is furious about it that he just heard and then he want to punishes those bad sinners and send them both to the hell where they belong to.

(Y/N): "Hmmm...." He was thinking and he felt a nuzzling on his chest and make him was look down at her and he smile at her...Akitsu who was sleeping on top of him and she was rest her head on his chest and then her arms wrap around (Y/N)'s body and then she was happy to be fixed by (Y/N) who cure her with his angel power to healing her up.

(Y/N): "*So cute and beautiful.*" He thought himself and make him was sigh out little bit and he know this world was peaceful to him and he want to help the other things out by himself and now he learn about the Sekirei Plans...and it was sickening at him about what he heard of it. This game was make him furious about the killing and fighting...like Sekireis killing each others and (Y/N) wouldn't let that happened.

When (Y/N) with Akitsu was found in the motel's place and this is where the two of them gonna living here because the motel for them to be rest here and then (Y/N) was sigh little bit and he want to protecting Akitsu away from the M.B.I was looking at her.

He was slowly got up from the bed and make him set Akitsu on the bed and make him was set her there and then he need to take a shower right away and make him heading to the bathroom and he was took a long shower in the bathroom. When Akitsu was waking up from the bed and make her yawn out little bit and she was turn her head to look around and she saw her...Ashikabi or Destined one was missing and she look around for him.

Akitsu: "(Y/N)-sama?" She ask and she didn't notice him around here and then she is worrying for him to be lost and then she heard the bathroom was opened and revealed (Y/N) was dress black t-shirt, black jean pant, and black leather shoes.

(Y/N): "Hey, Akitsu....Are you sleeping well?" He asked her.

Akitsu: "Ah...I'm fine, (Y/N)-sama." She said to (Y/N) and make him was chuckle to her and he is sat down on the bed and then he was lift her chin up to look at him and he said.

(Y/N): "That doesn't make you feel alright, Akitsu...did you worrying about me being abandoned at you?" He asked her and make her was nod her head.

(Y/N): "Akitsu, I'm here....always here with you...but I won't let you go." He said to her and this make her smile up and then she was touch his face and she said.