So, this also pushes the choice to the other side.

When choices are framed and people deny one of the choices, their minds will be infinitely close to the only one left, even if that choice is not what they want. This is exactly what happened to Su Ziyi. Under the coercion of the other party and the judgment of his own morality, his desire for "self-sacrifice" continued to strengthen, and his choice became clearer.

But as the choice became clear, the chill in the body also became clear, and even froze the internal organs for a time. It was not until the person's own desire to survive that he temporarily escaped from the two choices that the situation eased slightly.

But this relief is not what the other party wants.

Almost by questioning, the other party forced Su Ziyi to make a choice immediately, and as Su Ziyi made his choice according to the other party's intention, the threat to his life became more serious. This made him realize that he might be killed by the cold before the other party came to kill him.

Moreover, no matter which one he finally chooses, he cannot escape the clutches of this cold feeling.

So, do any of the choices you make still make sense?

Significant.

At least for the other person.

The moment his condition eased slightly, Su Ziyi had completely calmed down. He also used words to seduce the other party. When he found that the other party stubbornly asked him to make a choice, and when his face showed an unnatural look when he questioned him, he knew that he was wrong before, and he was so wrong. .

He couldn't choose either of those two options.

Because neither of these two choices was what he thought.

So, what was he thinking?

What he wanted was to break the shackles of the other party on his own and break the deadlock.

Time was too urgent, what he had on hand was too little, and because he couldn't touch the other party, it was impossible to subdue him. So if you want to escape from the other party, you have only one option - kill yourself.

But Su Ziyi didn't know what the consequences of this choice would be.

Su Ziyi only knew that no matter what, it would be better than being killed inexplicably by the cold according to the other party's choice. At least if he killed himself, there would still be a possibility of survival.

Therefore, at the moment when he inserted the green horn knife into his heart, he did not hesitate at all.

Fortunately, he won the bet.

Both hands were still holding the handle of the knife firmly, and there was only an increasingly louder "rustling" sound in his ears. After not feeling the expected pain, Su Ziyi slowly raised his head and opened his eyes, and then he saw that the originally proud young man in scarlet clothes had turned into a pool of fine sand, and he was turning the young man into a pool of fine sand. After the horn knife was pulled out, there was no trace of blood on the surface. When I touched my heart, the hole that should have been there was nowhere to be seen.

So, was everything just a more advanced illusion?

After ending the immediate crisis, Su Ziyi felt a little enlightened. He connected all the clues together without realizing it, and a thin layer of sweat broke out on his forehead. He couldn't imagine what kind of consequences he would suffer if he made a choice according to the other person's wishes. Could it be that he would be the same as Did Li disappear completely like them?