Young Master Xiang has been fearless since he was a child, and he doesn't know why he feels frightened when he sees Su Ziyi's dark face. But now that he saw that Su Ziyi was quite gentle when talking to him, he immediately became bolder and said in a disdainful tone: "What's so good about that kind of class? It's so boring and boring. I want to Let's go out to play -"

"Oh?" Su Ziyi narrowed his eyes, and his tone unconsciously became a little deeper, which made the young master tremble.

But then I turned to the young master and thought about it, why should I be afraid of him? I am the young master of the Xiang Mansion, and my father's strength, financial resources, and power are higher than those of the other party. I am afraid that the other party is also afraid of me, right? When he thought of this, he felt relieved, hummed in his mouth, and then swaggered out of the house.

How could Su Ziyi take care of other people's children? He just said it casually. Now seeing that the other party was about to go out, he did not stop him and followed him, preparing to leave the house together and then go home.

Young Master Xiang, who was walking in front, was already feeling a little guilty. When he saw the other party being silent, his heart started to beat loudly and he started looking for something to say. , the lecture was so boring that I almost fell asleep after listening to it." After saying this, he felt that he was justified, and began to complain: "Hey, I don't know why my father hired such a gentleman to teach, it's so boring Yes."

Su Ziyi raised his eyebrows. He looked at the boy in front of him and saw that he was about the same size as Su Yulang. How could he have such a different temperament? Sure enough, not all children can be liked. He only likes Su Yulang because Yulang is so obedient and makes people feel pity easily.

But after listening to his words, Su Ziyi remembered that he had told Bian Qing before that he would send Su Yulang to the town to attend school, so he couldn't help but become a little interested in the content of the little fat man's class: " So boring? What did your master teach you?" Logically speaking, what the aristocratic family learned should be related to cultivation.

"That's all." The young master pursed his lips, looking quite disdainful.

"Tell me, that old gentleman's cultivation level is so low that he can easily be killed by someone. Why would my father let him teach me?" As long as someone is willing to listen to what he said, Young Master Xiang has nothing to do with it. He stopped talking and complained: "You don't know, that gentleman only talks about those repetitive things over and over every day. I guess even he himself doesn't know what those things are." Is it useful? If it is useful, why is he only at the fourth level of Qi refining now?" At the end of the sentence, he laughed.

"Heh." Su Ziyi smiled.

He didn't expect that this little fat man's cultivation level was not high, but his spirit was quite high. However, looking at his cultivation at the second level of Qi Refining, Su Ziyi could guess the intention of the Xiang family master. After all, in this continent, all practitioners with the strength of the seventh or eighth level of Qi Refining all want to spend all their time on After breaking through to the foundation level, how can you think of teaching a child? Unless this child is extremely talented and makes people fall in love with him upon seeing him.

But this little fat guy obviously doesn't belong to this group.

Su Ziyi made a comparison. Taking into account the resources and support provided by the family, this little fat man's qualifications were probably worse than Su Yulang's. After all, Su Yulang had a faint tendency to break through to the second level of Qi Refining after eating the red fish. , and how long has Su Yulang been practicing? Therefore, only a gentleman at the fourth or fifth level of Qi Refining would have the patience to teach such a young master.