Just because the skeleton was incomplete, Su Ziyi couldn't guess what kind of monster it was.

But no matter what kind of monster it is, it must be an existence that far exceeds the strength of the green gold wolf beast!

These white shimmers float upward at a very slow speed, and they are constantly twisting and turning in the sky, like stars in the Milky Way, with a hazy dreamy feel that makes people fascinated to watch. Especially when they floated above the mountain wall, they were no longer a separate group, but began to merge with the nearest group, and finally formed a huge light pillar under the sky!

It shines brighter than the day, but does not have the glare of the sun. In this dark night, it is like a ruler that peacefully divides the darkness into two parts.

But it didn't completely separate the darkness. When it rose to a certain height, it bent down, pointed at the mountain in front of which only the outline could be seen, and spread over it, as if it wanted to connect the mountain with the valley in the air. It's like being together.

It was only then that Su Ziyi discovered that the moon had climbed directly overhead.

Because compared to this white beam of light, the moonlight is too insignificant. However, as the light beam got higher and higher, Su Ziyi keenly noticed that something seemed wrong with the surrounding aura?

The aura is still as gentle as before, but the concentration has suddenly increased! Such a sense of oppression pulled Su Ziyi out of the shock of the light beam, making his tendons and acupuncture points make hungry sounds. He closed his eyes and allowed the surrounding spiritual energy to penetrate into his body, roughly As soon as I estimated, I found that the concentration of spiritual energy at this time was at least ten times higher than usual!

Oh my God! ten times!

Su Ziyi didn't even think about it, he immediately sat cross-legged and meditated, working his mind, and pumping the surrounding aura into his body. Perhaps because of the high concentration of spiritual energy, Su Ziyi felt warm all over his body at this moment, and his mental and physical condition was even better than at his peak! This made him a little excited, and he began to gather spiritual energy to attack the acupuncture points that had not yet been opened!

No matter how gentle the spiritual energy is, as long as the quantity is large, it will show its domineering nature, which makes the originally stubborn aperture barrier have to give in. After sixteen small weeks, the first acupoint " The ground connected! And this was just the beginning. Taking advantage of this gust of wind, Su Ziyi began to attack the second or even third acupoint!

By the end, Su Ziyi had opened four acupoints in total!

This was simply an achievement that he couldn't even imagine. You know, it usually takes him three months at the fastest to open the four acupoints, but now, he actually did it in just one night? !

He was overjoyed, but the spiritual energy concentration slowly decreased in the end. After he opened the fourth acupuncture point, it was no different from usual, so he stopped practicing. When he came out of the state of cultivation, he just saw the tail of the light pillar disappearing from the top of the mountain without a trace.

Now, what else does Su Ziyi not understand? That beam of light was probably composed of the purest spiritual energy.

Just, why?

It was late at night and Su Ziyi felt a bit chilly at night. Just as he was thinking about these things, a slight warmth covered his back. He subconsciously looked back, but he only saw that the top of the hillside was wrapped in golden light, and the golden light was still going down. Extend it until it touches his face.