This time, Su Ziyi completely calmed down.

For him now, whether it was the figure just now or the valley in front of him, they were all very strange, so it was best for him to stay away.

He didn't look back, but walked directly backwards towards the top of the stone wall. Only when he was about to retreat to the edge, he glanced down, but all he could see was a thick mass of ink. He couldn't see any leverage points. If he wanted to go down, he had to jump directly.

However, this stone wall is at least sixty feet high. Even if he is currently at the seventh level of Qi Refining and his physical strength is several times higher than that of an ordinary mortal, he still cannot defy the acceleration of gravity, especially when he cannot see it. to the ground conditions. If you jump directly like this, the burden on your body will be heavy, and you may even suffer fractures.

So, to jump or not to jump?

For a moment, Su Ziyi was hesitant.

"Lingling..." "Lingling..." Just as he was swaying unsteadily, a small sound suddenly reached his ears. Su Ziyi, who was particularly sensitive to any sound at this time, immediately turned his head to look. Then his pupils shrank suddenly, and he was so shocked by what he saw that he was speechless!

I saw that at some point in the originally blurry valley, clusters of white light appeared. These white lights did not appear out of thin air, but adhered to the corpses and bones of the monster beasts in the valley. They seemed to be The same thing that escaped from the other party's body lit up the valley like stars in the night sky.

The "ringing" sound that Su Ziyi heard seemed to come from them.

Such a weird scene made Su Ziyi even more cautious. He no longer stayed at the edge of the stone wall, but walked down the slope. Just because he was worried that the changes in the valley would be too unpredictable, he did not dare to go too close, and just stood in the center of the hillside and watched.

But in just such a short period of time, a lot of changes have already taken place in the valley.

The white light that originally adhered to the corpses and bones of the monsters no longer only adhered to them, but began to spread into the air, like lights. They were as fine as dust. Although they were small, they were like As bright as a firefly, it always attracts people's attention.

These white light spots that slowly dispersed into the air did not disappear. Instead, they invariably floated into the air. When they were less than three feet away from the possessed object, they gathered together again. Only this time, they are not just a ball, some of them are like hairbands, some are like discs, some are like running water... But no matter what they look like, they are all so soft that it makes people enchanted.

But in addition to shape, there are also differences between them in terms of lightness and darkness.

Su Ziyi glanced at it casually and found that those with slightly darker colors floated out from monster beasts with relatively low strength, or were part of the skeleton. For example, the two groups of white light closest to Su Ziyi were one from the first-level Quanran and the other from the second-level black spider. The white light on the black spider was twice as strong as that on Quanran.

The intensity of this white light is probably related to the strength of the monster.

Among these bright and dark light groups, the places with the brightest light are the most eye-catching. It was an extremely large white skeleton. Even from a considerable distance, Su Ziyi could easily see how many ribs it had because the white light on it was as strong as daylight. Although it was not dazzling, it was It allows people to see things without obstruction.