This also completely confirmed Su Ziyi's guess that the other party killed the dog not for food, but for its despicable pleasure.

Different from last time, this time the murderer left other traces here. Su Ziyi looked at the deep claw marks on a pine tree in front of him and frowned fiercely.

——It looks like it will be difficult to deal with.

Standing on the spot and searching carefully, after confirming that no other clues could be found, Su Ziyi loosened his tightly pursed lips, raised his head and glanced at the trampled bushes in front of him, without looking back. Foot stepped in.

Places with monsters are naturally different from places nearby. Along the way, Su Ziyi didn't see any wild animals. He didn't even see any snakes, which are the most common in the jungle, let alone rabbits and pheasants. However, he did see a few scattered dogs. The corpse made Su Ziyi seriously doubt whether the other party had picked up a whole litter of dogs at once.

"Ouch -"

Just when Su Ziyi was lost in thought about these things, a sudden loud roar came from a little distance away. This made Su Ziyi's eyes light up, and he immediately ran in that direction. Fortunately, the other party was in high spirits and did not shut up after howling. Instead, he howled one after another.

As for Su Ziyi, when the sound got closer and closer, he began to slow down. Because judging from the intensity of the sound and the claw marks left by the previous opponent, the opponent must not be a fuel-efficient lamp, so it is better to be careful.

He quickly adjusted his breathing, and his steps became light and ghostly. When passing through the bushes, he didn't even make any sound. He hid his whole body in the shadow of the woods and quietly leaned over there. . As we got closer, a huge "rumbling" sound of water came over, which sounded like a waterfall.

This made Su Ziyi feel a little nervous.

Because from the sound of water flowing, we can deduce how huge the volume of water is, but the sound of the monster is not covered by the "rumbling" sound of the waterfall at all. On the contrary, it travels farther than the sound of the waterfall! This was enough to prove how loud the other party's roar was, which made Su Ziyi feel anxious, thinking about the strength of the other party.

And where there is water, living creatures tend to stay. So how many monsters are there at this water source? Was it really the only one he heard?

Full of questions in his heart, Su Ziyi gradually approached the direction of the waterfall. When there was a gap in the scenery in front of him, the bright blue sky penetrated into Su Ziyi's field of vision like a white light at night, interrupting all Su Ziyi's thoughts.

arrive.

Although it was still a little far away, a corner of the waterfall had already fallen into Su Ziyi's eyes. The loud "rumbling, booming" sound was even more shocking, and the smell of water vapor lingered on the tip of his nose.

"Ouch——"

Even though the sound of the waterfall is very shocking, this monster cannot be underestimated. Its howl stimulated Su Ziyi as if a loudspeaker playing heavy metal rock was suddenly moved to his ears, making him jump uncontrollably! The performance of the waterfall directly opposite to the roar was even more direct. The waterfall, which was originally like a thick curtain of water, was directly shaken out of a large hole, and the thick water column splashed several meters high!

Oh my god, what kind of monster is this? !

Su Ziyi squatted on the ground and rubbed his ears, and it took him a while to recover. He didn't dare to get too close, because as soon as he heard the voice, he knew that the opponent's strength was definitely far superior to his, and he might be dead in one face-to-face encounter. But he was a little unwilling to let him leave like this, because he didn't even know what kind of monster the other party was!