It was dusk, and the village road was full of villagers who had just returned from the fields and mines. When these people saw Su Ziyi, they did not dare to get too close. When their eyes met, they smiled awkwardly at Su Ziyi, and then ran away. Generally walks very fast. Su Ziyi didn't think anything of the villagers' behavior, but Su Yulang found it very funny and chuckled.

"Huh? So funny?" Su Ziyi didn't know much about Luoshan Village and was very indifferent to the villagers' feelings, so he didn't quite understand what Su Yulang was laughing at. Su Yulang was holding Su Ziyi's hand and walking wildly, smiling with his snow-white teeth: "That uncle said bad things about our family before. I thought he was so great, but I didn't expect him to be like a mouse when he saw his father." It's like meeting a cat." After saying that, he laughed again.

In response, Su Ziyi just shook his head helplessly and let him go.

Su Ziyi happened to have the right time. Li Yuzheng was standing outside his courtyard door, picking out the lock, when he was stopped by them. Even though Li Yu was tall, when he faced Su Ziyi, his shoulders shrank unconsciously, and he seemed to be a size smaller. He kept saying polite words and did not dare to refuse. He immediately followed Su Ziyi to Su's house. It was not until he saw his husband that he breathed a sigh of relief.

Like Yang Xu, Li Yu was shocked when he found out that what was on the table today was the meat of a first-order monster beast. He first sighed in his heart that his relationship with the Su family was now unclear. , then he raised his eyebrows and said stupidly: "It disappeared, why did it appear again." He muttered over and over again, and even the meat in his mouth no longer tasted good.

"Don't worry too much." Su Ziyi gave Su Yulang a piece of meat with chopsticks and glanced at him casually: "I often go to the mountains. If anything happens, I will notify you in time." Although he couldn't tell why. , but he intuitively felt that the appearance of these monsters would not pose any threat to the people in Luoshan Village for the time being.

"I hope so." Li Yu said with a sad face. His thick eyebrows were pulled down, and he looked like a frustrated large dog: "I don't know what happened this year, but there is so much bad news." " Huh? Did something happen in the mine?" Bian Qing was greeting Yang Xu. When he heard Li Yu's words, he asked with great interest.

"Hey, it's not what I said last time -" Li Yu swallowed a piece of black feather meat in a few mouthfuls, not to mention that this monster meat is different from ordinary meat. Not only does eating it make people energetic and strong, , and particularly delicious.

"Last year, didn't we say that a few people went crazy in the mine? As a result, someone disappeared a few days ago." "What?" Before Bian Qing and Su Ziyi had time to react, Yang Xu here came out in a hurry. He said, "Why didn't you tell me about this?" He glanced at Li Yu reproachfully, and patted him with hatred: "This matter in your mine has never stopped. It went crazy last year. I'm embarrassed now! I think you don't want to go either."

"Hey, where is this?" When he heard that he was not going to work in the mine, Li Yu became anxious: "People were lost in the mine. That's right, but they don't get lost all the time, only once every few months, and who knows if those people disappeared in the mine? Maybe they caused some trouble outside." Facing the pregnant Yang Xu, Li Yu didn't have the confidence to speak, and his voice became lower and lower in the end.

"Didn't the owner of the mine invite the foundation-building monks to come and see him last time?" Su Ziyi didn't feel much at all, but he saw that the couple was about to quarrel, so he asked casually.

When Li Yu heard what he said, he immediately followed him for a long time and said loudly: "Yes, the Taoist also said that nothing happened. And apart from losing people from time to time, there have been no other incidents in the mine. Any questions." Hearing Li Yu describe the disappearance as a trivial matter, Su Ziyi found it interesting: "Then you are not afraid?" "What are you afraid of?" Li Yu twitched the corner of his mouth: "If you don't do bad things, you are not afraid of ghosts.