"Emma! Father!" Su Yulang rushed over, and just as he was about to hug Bian Qing, who was walking in front, he was frightened by a few drops of blood on his clothes.

"I'm fine, it's the blood of the monster." Looking at his son's slightly stupid face, Bian Qing said with a hint of pride in his tone, and he even lifted the body in his hand: "This is the blood of A Tian. We eat monsters at night." Meat." "Wow -" Su Yulang's eyes sparkled when he heard Bian Qing's words. He looked at Bian Qing with admiration in his eyes: "That's amazing." At this time, Yang Xu, who was walking behind, also had a big belly

. He walked over slowly, and when he saw the blood on Bian Qing's body and the monster in his hand, there was a bit of worry on his face: "When I came here this afternoon, I heard Yulang say that you have entered the mountain. I thought you were going to collect medicine." He looked at Wu Yu's body and his tone became serious: "Did the monster appear again?" Several people present still remembered that when Su Ziyi went to the mountains to inquire about it a while ago

, No monster was found, but after so long, the monster reappeared, which had to make people worry.

"It's okay." Bian Qing knew what his friend was worried about at a glance. He handed the black feather in his hand to Su Ziyi behind him, wiped his hands on the hem of his clothes, and rolled up his muddy sleeves. , and then stepped forward to help Bian Qing walk to his home: "We walked a little farther today, so we met monsters, which are not found near the village." "That's it." Yang Xu frowned slightly when he heard this

. Zhan, with one hand protecting his huge belly: "What do you think is going on? Why did the monster suddenly appear again?" After he finished speaking, he reached out and patted Bian Qing's hand holding him, and spoke in a low tone. It was full of luck: "Fortunately, your husband is a cultivator, otherwise we wouldn't know what to do." Apparently he thought that this black feather was hunted by Su Ziyi. When Bian Qing heard what he said, he didn't even think about refuting it. After all, what he and Su Yulang were practicing had to be hidden from other people.

"You're about to give birth." Bian Qing didn't want to talk about this anymore, so he changed the topic, and this topic hit Yang Xu's heart, and then he said: "There are still three months." On his face With kindness, one glance showed that he was looking forward to the arrival of this child: "The doctor told me to move around more so that I can give birth easily, so why don't I come to your place today?" After saying this, he felt a little pity. He slapped his mouth and said, "It's a pity that you're not here."

"It's okay. We haven't seen each other for a while. You are having dinner at our house tonight and we can have a good chat." In the past, he would go to talk to Yang every few days. Xu talked about talking, but since he started practicing, his time has become less and less. After recently going to the mountains to spar with Su Ziyi, he hasn't spoken to Yang Xu for quite a while.

"No, Brother Yu will be back later. I have to go back and cook." "

It doesn't matter, just let Li Yu come to our house for dinner. Do you think so, husband?" Bian Qing pretended to turn around casually. Looking at Su Ziyi, his ears turned red quietly. But Su Ziyi didn't see his guilty conscience and nodded in cooperation with him: "Well, I'll just call him over after I tidy up my things later." At this time, Su Yulang was standing next to him, He tugged at the black feather in his hand with all his hands and feet.

"Excuse me for disturbing you." Yang Xu didn't get acquainted with them. After Bian Qing pushed open the courtyard door, he followed them into the Su family's small courtyard.

And Su Ziyi didn't say empty words. After taking care of the Wu Yu and spiritual herbs that he brought back, he looked at the sky and guessed that Li Yu would be back from the mine at the same time, so he directly washed his hands, said a casual hello to Bian Qing, and took the He followed Su Yulang and walked towards Li's house.