Chapter 72 - 73

Mulai dari awal

After that, he raised the sword and said: "Come on , let's continue."

The calmness in his tone aroused Bian Qing's fighting spirit. He also raised his sword with great interest and made a decent gesture to Su Ziyi: "Then I'm asking for advice." After speaking, The whole person was pushed forward again.

Without a special master to teach them, the two of them could only train in this wild way. Fortunately, Su Ziyi had experience fighting monsters, so when fighting Bian Qing, he would subconsciously imitate his battle scenes with monsters. Although this approach was a bit crude, it was more practical than anything else. And because of his inner desire, Bian Qing worked up all his energy to defeat Su Ziyi, so in addition to the aboveboard moves, he also came up with some other tricks.

It's just that these tricks are not enough in the face of absolute strength.

"This move of yours can be used when facing an opponent of similar strength." Su Ziyi commented lightly when he knocked down Bian Qing's sword again. Just now, Bian Qing made a feint with the sword in his hand, seemingly trying to attack his shoulder from the front, but in fact, he wanted to rely on the support of the big tree behind him to use his legs to circle around and attack him from behind.

However, when he made a back leg movement with his feet, Su Ziyi sensed his intention and instantly seized the flaw to defeat him, without giving him a chance to make a move.

Bian Qing was exhausted from a whole day of high-frequency sparring. This time he didn't pick up the wooden sword. Instead, he sat down on the tree stump and calmed his breathing. He closed his eyes and slowly used his inner energy to restore his spiritual energy. But before that, he didn't forget to take a Yiqi pill. Pill, because the effect of the pill is greater, and the spiritual energy absorbed is stronger.

And Su Ziyi opposite him was the same as him.

"Huh--" Bian Qing opened his eyes after almost half of the spiritual energy in his body had recovered, and Su Ziyi, who was sitting opposite him, opened his eyes at the same time as if he had a clear understanding, but this time neither of them stood up again after meditating. After a round of sparring, he calmly summarized the previous sparring.

"Do you think I can defeat a first-level monster with my current skills?" Bian Qing actually basically knew about his current problems, but it would take some time to change them all, so he focused more on the results and was eager to I want to know what my strength is. After hearing his question, Su Ziyi didn't just talk randomly, but after careful consideration in his heart, he said: "Your current situation is much better than when I was at the fourth level of Qi Refining. If you encounter Wu Monsters like Yu have a very high chance of winning."

"What about Quanran?"

"Well -" This is more intuitive. Su Ziyi thought without thinking: "If it's a singles match, your chances of winning are relatively high. Big. But you have to know -" When he saw Bian Qing's eyes lit up instantly, he was worried that Bian Qing would take too big a step at once, so he immediately stopped him and said: "Quanqing usually acts in groups. There are at least a dozen of them. Calculating this number, you will be a little choked to even escape." He warned: "Don't forget what happened to me last time." Although he still hasn't figured out why he obviously suffered. Seriously injured but not okay at all.

"Yeah, I know, I'm just asking." Bian Qing has never been an impulsive person. He also knows how much he weighs, and he will never do that kind of thing recklessly just because he is strong. He just I hope Su Ziyi will give him some recognition.

"The weather is getting hotter and hotter, and there are more and more animals in the mountains." Sitting in the shade of a tree, the two of them avoided direct sunlight, but were a little cold because of the heavy humidity in the forest. "I think our sparring results have been pretty good recently. It's time to go to the mountains and meet the monsters that are easier to hunt." Su Ziyi said this not because he wanted to go to the mountains for selfish reasons