And before the voice could finish, another black, slender shadow shot out quickly! Its target was not Su Ziyi, but it plunged directly into the herb, melting half of a five-year-old rhubarb in an instant.

What a domineering poison!

Standing on the branch of a tree, Su Ziyi could see everything clearly. In addition, he had already reached the sixth level of Qi Refining. Even if he stood dozens of feet above the ground, he could still clearly see the situation on the ground. of. He squinted and watched as the originally vibrant rhubarb became sluggish the moment it was covered by a black shadow. Then the leaves began to turn yellow and black until they turned into something like a piece of black coal. !

This made Su Ziyi's breathing become heavier, and his evaluation of the other party in his heart became higher again.

But for some unknown reason, after issuing this attack, the other party became silent again, as if he had completely disappeared. Su Ziyi raised his eyebrows and boldly formed a guess in his mind. Without hesitation, he directly took off the wooden hairpin from his hair, then clasped his index finger with his thumb and placed the wooden hairpin at the intersection. It suddenly bounced towards the opposite tree trunk!

But in the blink of an eye, the wooden hairpin, which was no thicker than a chopstick, hit the trunk of the tree, and due to Su Ziyi's strength, it was broken into two pieces, and made a "thump" sound, and with this sound, the hairpin The black shadow appeared again, and its speed was no less than the previous two times. It directly flicked the tree trunk to where the wooden hairpin was and poured out a black scorched hole as big as a palm!

Now, Su Ziyi completely understood and felt confident.

He locked his gaze behind a tree. The two attacks just came from that direction, so the opponent should be hiding on that side. Both times, the opponent only attacked after the sound was made, and each attack was at the same landing point. This had to make Su Ziyi wonder whether the opponent relied on the sound to identify the opponent's position.

But whether it is or not, you will know after giving it a try.

Su Ziyi held a knife in one hand and gathered spiritual energy in the other. Then he waved his hand without the knife, and instantly several spiritual energy blades were shot in the direction where the opponent was hiding! It directly scraped out a long ditch about an inch deep on the tree, splashed up a bunch of sawdust, and neatly cut down the shrubs behind the tree!

Su Ziyi's move obviously worked. A white dumpling the size of a human head suddenly appeared behind the tree. This white dumpling was extremely round and looked like a living meat ball from a distance. It seemed to be shocked by Su Ziyi's attack, and immediately ran away behind it at a loss. But for some reason, it stumbled while running, always hitting a tree or a tree root.

How could Su Ziyi let the other party escape so easily?

Without thinking, he kicked his feet and immediately floated in the direction the other party fled, and caught up with him in a few breaths. But just when Su Ziyi stretched out his hand to catch the opponent, the white dumpling suddenly stopped, turned its fleshy head, its eyes were full of cunning, and opened its mouth to shoot a stream of venom at Su Ziyi!

Su Ziyi was stunned, but he didn't dare to catch the opponent's venom attack just like that. He quickly twisted his body forcefully in mid-air and narrowly avoided it. When the opponent saw that the attack failed, he was not too frustrated. Taking advantage of the buffer time of Su Ziyi's landing, his four calves immediately became flexible and ran forward one after another.

But how could Su Ziyi let it go after being played by it like this?

Before his feet could reach the ground, Su Ziyi saw that the opponent was about to run away, and he threw the green-horned knife in his hand directly. In order to prevent the knife from falling firmly, he also instantly added three spiritual energy blades. , and immediately pierced the white dumpling that had just dodged the Qingjiao knife attack.