There was no sound of birds chirping or the sound of small animals passing through the branches. He seemed to be the only living thing in the entire forest.

This situation felt familiar to him. He stopped trying any further and stayed where he was. He packed up the medicinal herbs and the few spiritual herbs he found and carried them behind his back. Then he took out the hatchet and held it. in hand. Looking up again, the sunlight falling through the gaps in the leaves was already golden.

It's getting late, it's time to go back.

Su Ziyi pursed her lips, turned around and prepared to walk back and forth. But the moment he turned around, a slender black shadow shot towards the back of his head at a very fast speed! The speed is so fast and the angle is so tricky that it is impossible for unprepared people to guard against it!

When he saw that the black shadow was about to stick to Su Ziyi's hair, Su Ziyi suddenly turned his head slightly and just avoided the black shadow! Then he lifted his feet and jumped about ten feet high. He stretched out one long leg and kicked the big tree next to him. His body turned again in the air, and then he used this trick again. In just a few moves, the person jumped onto the branch of the tree, which was completely covered by the new leaves, leaving only the "swish" sound of the herbs falling from the basket as they hit the ground.

And when he climbed up the tree, the place became calm again.

But Su Ziyi didn't take it lightly. You know, if he hadn't released his consciousness in advance just now, he wouldn't have been able to avoid the damage. So he squatted on the branch of the tree, hung the hatchet back on his waist, replaced it with a knife polished from the green horn, and smeared a layer of green horn venom on it, but because there was too little venom, the venom was too little. After finishing half the sword, the bottle was empty.

Throwing the porcelain bottle back into his arms, Su Ziyi tensed up and stared at the ground. At the same time, his consciousness did not slack off and directly released it to cover the area about a hundred feet around him to prevent the other party from coming back. Let's do a sneak attack.

But his consciousness scanned the places it could cover again and again, but he couldn't find a second living creature besides him. This made him frown. You must know that in such a mountainous forest with relatively dense vegetation, when launching a straight-line attack, the attacker must not be too far away from the target, otherwise it will be easily blocked by other obstacles.

of course there are exceptions.

Su Ziyi thought, either the opponent found a suitable angle to attack from a relatively far away place, or the opponent was faster than him and had already retreated to the point where he was in the few breaths he took while climbing the tree. beyond the reach of consciousness.

No matter which one it is, the other party is quite difficult!

Su Ziyi, who was squatting on the book, did not dare to relax at all. He concentrated all his attention on finding the other party, but after waiting for a long time, the other party did not show his face. This made Su Ziyi realize that the other party was more cunning than he thought, but he still didn't move. Even though the sunlight shining on him had turned golden, he still kept the same posture hibernating on the tree trunk.

And this squatting lasted for two quarters of an hour.

At this time, Su Ziyi had already squatted so much that his feet were numb, but he did not dare to make any noise. He just pressed his free hand on the tree trunk, then gently leaned over and loosened the straps on his feet. Numbness. Unexpectedly, when he turned it up just now, some herbs that had not fallen from the bamboo basket were hanging on the edge of the basket. When he moved like this, those herbs that had only one leaf hanging on them immediately fell down and fell on the basket. There was a "bang" sound on the ground.