Chapter 64 - 65

Mulai dari awal

"What's wrong? What's the matter with calling me over?" Su Ziyi didn't close the door, so as soon as Bian Qing came over, he saw the young man in the study sitting upright under the lamp reading, with one side of his face warmly illuminated by the lamp. , even the slightly sharp edges on his face have softened, making him very attractive.

"Huh?" Su Ziyi was still immersed in the book. After Bian Qing woke him up with a voice, he still didn't come back to his senses for a while. It wasn't until Bian Qing walked in, closed the door and walked to him that he finally woke up.

"Come here quickly." The things in this book were quite useful to Su Ziyi, so Su Ziyi was very excited. Bian Qing also pulled up a chair and sat next to Su Ziyi. He leaned over and followed Su Ziyi's fingers with a suspicious look on his face. Look. It's just that he hasn't been able to read for a long time. Although he can recognize a lot of characters, he has some difficulties in understanding.

"This is the book Doctor Li gave me today." Su Ziyi naturally knew about Bian Qing's problem. He explained what happened today in a few words, and then said with Bian Qing's somewhat puzzled eyes: "I just read it , I have determined that the content here is not only helpful to me, but also of great benefit to you."

"Me?" Bian Qing really didn't understand. After all, according to Dr. Li, one needs to refine the fourth level of Qi to condense the mind. When the fire comes out, he is at the third level of Qi Refining. What is the use of this?

"Yeah." Su Ziyi turned the book to the place he had marked, pointed to the words on it, and read it line by line to Bian Qing. Finally, he directly concluded: "The fire of the heart cannot be condensed into a physical entity until the fourth level of Qi Refining. Come on, but before the fourth level of Qi refining, monks can cultivate the inner fire in the body, and such practice can also speed up the breathing of spiritual energy and temper the purity of spiritual energy." After speaking, he raised his head, a pair of shining

eyes Eyes facing Bian Qing: "So, aren't you worried about not being able to enter the fourth level of Qi refining? I believe that as long as you start cultivating the inner fire in your body, you can speed up the process." "Really?" Bian Qing

said Hearing this, an expression of joy suddenly appeared on his face. He was more excited than Su Ziyi, and he was almost ready to read.

"Well, we can give it a try." It is said in the book that heart fire is a product caused by the accumulation of spiritual energy in the body of monks after cultivation. The impact of this product is positive, so they might as well give it a try and see. Can the tempering of heart fire really help Bian Qing break through to the fourth level of Qi refining? "But basically you still need to accumulate more spiritual energy in your body."

"I understand this." Bian Qing is a mature adult after all, so it is impossible to put the cart before the horse.

"Then let's give it a try." After saying that, Su Ziyi turned the book to the part about condensing inner fire. After reading this part carefully, he put the book on the table. Go up, close your eyes, and start to exercise your mind.

Different from the daily practice of meditation, the condensation of heart fire not only involves the participation of spiritual energy, but also takes into account the "qi" produced by the monk's own flesh and blood. This kind of "qi" is a manifestation of vitality. Monks with stronger blood and higher strength tend to have a darker heart fire, a higher temperature, and a more vibrant burning appearance.

Therefore, this kind of "qi" is actually present in every monk since he starts practicing, but it is hidden in the flesh and blood and internal organs. If it were not artificially condensed, not many people would be aware of this. This is also the reason why there are very few people who have condensed their inner fire in Qingze Continent.