And he seems to be very talented in one piece. The herbs and spiritual herbs on the side can be copied completely as long as Doctor Li teaches them once. Even if they are more complex herbs and spiritual herbs, he can do them very well after practicing them no more than three times. His achievements made Dr. Li very fond of his talent, and he became more serious when teaching him.

However, I don’t know if it’s because I’m too precious about my talent. The old man not only taught Su Ziyi things related to alchemy, but also taught Su Ziyi bit by bit his medical skills, as if he really taught Su Ziyi as his serious apprentice.

After Su Ziyi belatedly realized Dr. Li's intention, he did not refuse pretentiously, but accepted it openly. He remained silent and did not reveal Dr. Li's little thoughts. However, after returning home, he discussed with Bian Qing that the meal given to Dr. Li should be more generous every day.

In this way, one person teaches with all his heart, and the other learns without hesitation.

Silently, a tacit understanding was reached.

"Ah, I found it." After looking through almost all the books on the bookshelf, Dr. Li found what he was looking for. It was a yellow book with a torn cover. Several words in the title were so worn that they were no longer visible. Only the word "Jue" could be seen, and it was impossible to guess what it was about.

Doctor Li did not expect that the book would be in such a torn state, which immediately made his face look ugly. He brushed the non-existent dust on the book with some embarrassment, then turned around and walked to Su Ziyi, handing the book to him. Su Ziyi said to Su Ziyi: "This book is about how to condense the inner fire. Take it back and have a look."

Su Ziyi, who was disturbed by him, paused for a moment, put down the medicinal materials in his hand, and wiped it on the hem of his clothes. I wiped my hands and took the book, feeling mixed emotions in my heart.

"This is a book left by my grandfather." This book does have some value in the eyes of ordinary practitioners, but it is nothing in the eyes of Doctor Li: "I probably won't reach that level in my life, and Now that you have reached the sixth level of Qi refining, you can try to condense the inner fire in your body. Moreover, this book also contains some content on how to speed up the concentration of the inner fire. You can think about it carefully. " "

Okay, I will read it carefully. Thank you, Doctor Li." Su Ziyi solemnly stuffed the book into his arms, then stood up and gave Doctor Li a full salute.

"It's okay, I don't need it." Looking at Su Ziyi's serious face, Dr. Li pinched the beard on his chin and laughed: "If you really want to thank me, just learn from me and help me share the burden. Take some pressure off." He said this purely to appease Su Ziyi. After all, there were not so many patients in Luoshan Village and surrounding villages that they needed help from others.

Su Ziyi knew his intentions, so he didn't say anything. He just saluted again, sat down and continued to seriously handle the medicinal materials in his hands.

When I got home, it was already after sunset.

Now the Su family doesn't have much farm work to do by themselves, so Bian Qing has taken over the cooking these days. Whenever Su Ziyi leaves Doctor Li's house and returns to his own home, he can sit directly at the dining table and wait. It’s time to eat.

"Please come to the study later." While eating, Su Ziyi was still thinking about the book in his arms, so after taking a few bites of the meal, he hurriedly told Bian Qing and returned to the study. . After lighting the oil lamp, he took out the book in his arms and read it under the dim light.

He reads very quickly. By the time Bian Qing finished the housework and coaxed Su Yulang to go back to the bedroom to rest, Su Ziyi had already read almost a third of the book. And this book is exactly what Dr. Li said. It not only introduces in detail how cultivators should condense the inner fire, but also lists some tips to improve the ability to control the inner fire. Su Ziyi tested it a little and found that these tips were not difficult for him.