Bian Qing subconsciously wanted to nod, but Su Ziyi stopped him: "Don't be distracted, quickly grab your spiritual energy!" He said this very seriously, causing Bian Qing to immediately give up all other thoughts and focus on his whole body. His mind sank, and he followed the spiritual energy injected into his body by Su Ziyi. When the spiritual energy passed through half of his body, the whole person had fallen into an ethereal state.

He had no idea where the sound was coming from and couldn't see the object that made it. He only heard a "rustling" sound in his ears, and then the rustling sound got closer and closer. They seemed to penetrate into his body from his ear holes and skin, and merged into the water that was flowing in his blood vessels. In the rolling blood, integrated into the straight and stretched muscles, they are a kind of overbearing but friendly intruders. They make the blood flow faster, make the lazy muscles beat, and gradually remove the old things in his body. The old people were driven away.

This made Bian Qing realize that they were extraordinary, and also made him interested in them. He controlled his brain and tried to order certain parts of his body to contact them. Fortunately, his order was effective. Under his command, his blood and muscles were surrounded by this strange force, carrying them throughout his body.

At this moment, another warmer and more powerful unfamiliar aura came nearby, which attracted the attention of Bian Qing and "it". They both couldn't wait to join this more powerful aura, fighting against the opponent's powerful presence. Under the wash of strength, he followed the other party through unfamiliar paths one after another without knowing it.

However, on this road, they encountered many obstacles. When encountering these obstacles, the other party did not choose to confront them head-on. Instead, they first tentatively rushed towards Xiang, and then after confirming that they could not overcome After clearing the obstacle in front of him, he made a slight detour and passed through a smaller path.

As time went by, Bian Qing discovered that this path was actually repeating the same route, but the same path had been walked for a long time, and the obstacles began to loosen a little bit, although overall it remained motionless. , but at least there is some progress.

Such behavior made Bian Qing a little puzzled and a little proud at the same time. Since he was taking a repeated route, why did he have to be led away by the other party? Unconvinced, he ordered his newly-acquainted companions to rush forward, rushing in front of the breath, and repeated the route just now, feeling proud that he was one step ahead of the other party.

I don't know if his posture made the other party feel scared. The other party's speed was getting slower and slower, and the temperature was getting lower and lower. Such retreat made Bian Qing feel a little panicked for a moment, and he slowed down his speed. , eventually became weaker, and finally disappeared completely.

After he lost consciousness, his eyes opened.

"How's it going? Do you remember?" At this time, the person behind Bian Qing said something, and Bian Qing, who was still recalling the strange experience just now, came back to his senses. He turned around to look, Su Ziyi Was smiling at him. "This is the entire operation route. I think you did a pretty good job just now. You should have memorized everything." "Well -" Bian Qing thought, and then the spiritual energy in his body started to move,

and It was not like before that he would never move again after falling into the bloodline. This made him a little happy. He nodded immediately and said happily to Su Ziyi: "It's moving. The spiritual energy in my body can be used." "That's it

. Okay." Su Ziyi smiled: "From now on, you can practice according to this route, which can speed up the speed of breathing in spiritual energy." He frowned slightly and thought for a while: "You are still at the third level of Qi refining, and you have a lot of energy in your body. Some of the acupuncture points have not been opened, so first learn how to control the spiritual energy in the body, open up the remaining acupuncture points in the body, and then attack the fourth level of Qi refining. After all, the spiritual energy in your body before was just deposited there, like a dead thing, or It's better to learn how to control them first."