What's more, he believed in Bian Qing's character.

"Thank you." Bian Qing choked, then thanked in a trembling voice. He buried his head, trying to hide his red eyes, lest the sourness in his eyes ruin the atmosphere. But Su Ziyi just gave it up: "What I can teach you is limited. How far you can practice depends on your personal opportunities." "Yeah." Bian Qing didn't dare to speak, and when he spoke out of worry

, His true emotions were betrayed by his voice, so he could only hum with a nasal tone.

"Okay, I see you didn't have a good rest yesterday. You might as well take a rest first. When you feel better later, we can talk about this formally." Although Bian Qing lowered his head, Su Ziyi could still see his excitement. , so I didn’t want to force myself, so I just found an excuse for the two of them to go down the stairs, and then after Bian Qing nodded, he went out and left.

As soon as Su Ziyi closed the bedroom door, Bian Qing curled up and snuggled into the bed. His hand was tightly covering his heart, feeling that it was burning.

What should I do? My heart is beating so fast.

After leaving the door, Su Ziyi breathed a long sigh of relief. It is undeniable that when Bian Qing said that he was taking Su Yulang away with him, he was actually a little happy. After all, in this strange world, Bian Qing and Su Yulang were the people he was most familiar with. I am not afraid of the so-called loneliness, but I still hope to have a bond.

Because that would make him feel that he still has someone to belong to in this world.

Now that he agreed to Bian Qing, Su Ziyi put the matter on the agenda. Instead of hastily choosing a day to start teaching him, he went to the town to buy some things and came back. And after waiting for three to five days, and after repeatedly confirming that the injuries inside his body had no impact at all, he called Bian Qing to the bedroom on a winter rainy morning.

"Because there is no inheritance jade slip, I will instill my spiritual energy into your physical strength later to help you open acupuncture points. During this process, you should pay attention to the route of my spiritual energy." After locking the door, Both of them climbed onto the bed with nothing but their shoes, and sat on the bed with their legs crossed. "From now on, just follow this route in your cultivation."

"Yes." Bian Qing nodded. At this time, his whole body was excited, and his lips were trembling slightly like the hands on his thighs that were clenched into fists. .

"Relax -" Looking from behind, Su Ziyi could see that Bian Qing's shoulders were shaking slightly, so he directly comforted him: "This matter is not difficult. I will let the spiritual energy circulate in your body a little longer. This time, you will know how simple this is." He said it easily, but it couldn't really make Bian Qing relax. In desperation, Su Ziyi stopped saying anything and directly spread his palms flat and pressed on the acupuncture points on the other person's back.

"Close your eyes and take a deep breath."

"Huh..." Bian Qing subconsciously followed Su Ziyi's words. Then after closing his eyes, the next moment, he felt an unfamiliar slight warmth coming from Su Ziyi's palms. They flowed out, and they penetrated into his body. After lingering in his heart for a while, they wandered towards his limbs at a slow speed. Such a strange experience made him focus all his attention on it and follow it subconsciously. The lines are trying to figure out the profound meaning.

After this warmth traveled through the whole body, Su Ziyi, who was meditating behind him, spoke out: "This is the first time. Next, you try to move a trace of spiritual energy in your body to follow me. Don't let it be too much, otherwise it will be harmful to you." The foundation is damaged." What he said is right, because using spiritual energy without cultivating the mind will only make the situation inside the body worse.