. ." Bian Qing stood up and looked down at Su Ziyi who was still squatting on the ground. The dim light in the warehouse cast a shadow on his face: "When you recover from your injury, it will be almost the twelfth lunar month. Do you still want to go into the mountains?" "Of course I have to spend the twelfth lunar month well, and when the snow closes the mountains, I won't be able to go in." At this point, Su Ziyi felt a little funny.

"Are you too angry?" He looked at Bian Qing with narrow eyes, which made Bian Qing feel uncomfortable. He warned with a tigerish face: "Be honest." "I am being honest." He said to Bian

Qing After knowing each other for such a long time, Su Ziyi naturally knew that Bian Qing was hard-spoken and soft-hearted, but in fact, he didn't know how worried he was about himself. Such sincere friendship really touched Su Ziyi. After all, no one wanted to be with a hard-hearted person every day. Dealing with people, right?

Therefore, Su Ziyi was quite patient with Bian Qing's temper.

The atmosphere suddenly became less tense after being teased by Su Ziyi. Bian Qing's face also fell. He felt a little bitter in his mouth: "It's too dangerous. If there is a next time, you let me and Yulang What should I do?" When he said this, his eyes did not meet Su Ziyi's, but he lowered his head and looked at his toes.

What? What does it mean to let him and Yulang do something?

For a moment, Su Ziyi felt a rare embarrassment. He felt small pimples popping up on his skin, but he couldn't tell what was wrong. After a long while, he said awkwardly: "What do you mean there will be a next time? I will be more careful and won't let something like this happen again..." "If I pay attention, this won't happen

. Is that so?" Suddenly, Bian Qing raised his head and exploded, causing Su Ziyi to lean back in fright. If he hadn't been holding a heavy grain bag in his hand, he would have rolled on the spot. So as soon as he calmed down, he looked up at Bian Qing angrily, but his dissatisfaction was instantly shaken by Bian Qing's red eyes.

"Do you know how worried Yu Lang and I were this time?" Bian Qing's voice was full of tears, and his whole chest was rising and falling violently with his breath. But he kept holding it back, so he didn't let the tears really stay. Down. "Yu Lang stays by your bed every day, afraid that you won't wake up. I lied to him and said that as long as he did his homework, you would wake up, so he endorsed it desperately. While he endorsed it, he blamed himself. He always felt It was me who caused you to get hurt, and I became very quiet. Even when I was eating, I had to watch you eat so that I could eat more."

"I don't blame him..." Su Ziyi said.

"But he blames himself in his heart!" Bian Qing yelled. At this time, tears finally fell uncontrollably, which made him feel a little embarrassed. He immediately covered his face and turned away to prevent others from seeing, and his voice was also because of He was covered by his hands and was a little unclear: "The doctor said that your cultivation foundation may be damaged. I just thought that you should rest more in the future, and I will do the work at home. When the time comes, I will do more, be more tired, and be more Earn some money and maybe I can cure you."

"And you?" Bian Qing wiped his eyes with his sleeve and turned back to glare at Su Ziyi: "You just want to get better and go into the mountains. Have you ever thought about me and Yulang?" He came closer to Su Ziyi and squatted down, looking at Su Ziyi so that Su Ziyi could clearly see that his eyes were bloodshot.

"Yulang and I don't need you to have a big future, nor do we want to live a luxurious life. We just want our family to be healthy." Bian Qing said this in a low voice, but it was very interesting to Su Ziyi. The impact was no less than the other words just spoken. "Su Ziyi, can we stop being so selfish?" In Su Ziyi's eyes, Bian Qing was begging him.