Chapiter 25

Nick POV :

The meal had gone very well, even if I felt I was too much. Wilmer couldn't take his eyes off Demi and neither could she, even though she tried not to devour him with her gaze every second so as not to make me feel uncomfortable. As for Wilmer, he wasn't really making an effort to make me feel at ease. He'd run his hand over Demi's shoulder, caressing her from time to time throughout the meal, even lightly sliding the gray metallic strap of her bra. It was both awkward and pleasurable, I'm not going to lie. After the meal, we chatted over coffee about future studio sessions together, and I even offered to have her write with me, before they both accompanied me out the door, Wilmer smiling broadly.

On my way home, where silence reigned, I felt incredibly alone. Maybe I needed to start flirting and making dates again, I thought, when I felt my phone vibrate. It was Demi. As if by magic, a smile spread across my face.

From Demi:
Hey Nick, hope you got home well. Thanks again for the great day and the golden opportunity. I won't forget it :)

I hesitate for a moment before answering, then decide to answer simply by telling her that it was normal and that it was me who should thank her for agreeing to sing with me on my new single.

That night, I fell asleep thinking of the few moments when I'd had the privilege of having her skin against mine and her honeyed lips brushing mine.

Demi POV:

- You can't keep your hands off me, can you? I said, laughing at Wilmer's kiss on my neck. I was now sitting on the kitchen counter.
- Would you take off two magnets ? he said, stepping back to look me straight in the eye.
- hmm... I... even though I really want you, we still have to tidy up the whole table and... I said, letting out a slight moan following his multiple caresses.
- You were saying? he says, with a wry smile on his face. 
- That I really want you. I replied, getting into his game.

He quickly took off his T-shirt and pants, then began to unzip my dress.
- Be careful, I don't want you to break it. I said in view of the speed at which he was going into overdrive, accentuated by his excitement.
- It's okay, I'll buy you another one. He said before resting me on the work surface and sliding his body between my legs.

In one fell swoop, he laid my torso on the workbench and languorously kissed the length of my torso, from my neck to my pelvis. He then grabbed me by the hair to sit me back down and without even realizing it he entered me with his wood-hard member. Every movement was a source of unheard-of pleasure, and our coming and going was in perfect harmony. Our mouths panted for each other and his hands slid all over my body, from my breasts to my waist.

Suddenly, a phone on the floor began to ring.

- It's yours," I exclaimed breathlessly.
- Let it ring. he said, continuing to do back and forth inside of me.

Unluckily for us, his phone started ringing again the minute he'd stopped.
- Well, answer it, it could be important.
- You're right.

Wilmer POV:
Cut off in my tracks, I picked up my phone and moved closer to Demi.
- Hello? I said in a hurry.
- Hello darling, were you busy .
- Oh. Mom... how are you? I said embarrassed. I tried hard not to laugh, but Demi started giggling like a teenager as soon as she heard it was my mother. That didn't stop her from continuing to tease me by stroking my chest.
- Fine, and you? Listen, I'm calling because you told me that... your girlfriend arrived yesterday and... I spoke with your father and we'd love to have you over for dinner tonight.
- You would? Are you sure?
- Yes... I'd like to get to know the woman who made my little prince's heart skip a beat.
- Mom..." I said, embarrassed by the name she'd just given me.
- So, are you in?
- Yes, we'll be there!
-Good, then I'll expect you at 7:30.
- See you then. I said as I hung up.