Chapiter 20

Wilmer POV :

I open my bedroom door impatiently as Demi whispers obscene words in my ear. There was only one thing I wanted and that was to become one with her. But I didn't yet know how far she felt comfortable going and I didn't want to force anything.

-I can see why you wanted to leave so quickly then... I said as I wrapped my lips around hers once we were through the door.
- Yes... I can't hold back any longer... I need to feel you as close to me as possible... I..., she said, panting, her mouth still a few millimetres away from me, enough to send shivers through all my body.

Desire sweeps me off my feet and I grab her by the waist and throw her onto my bed. She then looks at me with a gaze full of lust and I get on top of her. After a long, passionate kiss, I slowly move my hand down her body and reach the end of her top. I plant another kiss on her breasts and pull off her top to bring her breasts face to face with my mouth. I alternate from one nipple to another with my hands and my mouth, which earns her many cries of pleasure.
- I can't wait to make you moan like that for all the next days of your life. I said as I took off all my clothes, leaving me in my boxers. She was about to take off her skirt but I told her to stop.
- No, don't do it now, I'd rather do it myself if you don't mind.
- All right... she said as she put her skirt back on.
Our bodies stick together, her mouth against my chest, she brushes my crotch several times with her hands to make me lose my temper and our breath gets tangled. My desire for her was only growing and I could see that she was getting impatient. She rubbed herself against me and moved her pelvis back and forth, letting me know she was ready. Suddenly I slipped my head under her skirt to kiss and nibble the hollow of her thigh. I could already see her panties filling up with a glistening liquid. I then yanked off her skirt and, using my teeth, her panties. I then spread her legs slightly to gain better access and plunged my lips into hers, alternating between nibbling with my tongue and moving my fingers in and out. After a few minutes she was already in a trance and moaning, letting me know that my work had been successful.

Demi POV :

I was in an absolute trance, there wasn't an ounce of my body that didn't want him. My body was on fire and all I wanted was to feel him inside me. The few minutes he spent on my crotch had already sent me into a state.
- You're so delicious, it's a shame you can't taste yourself. he said as he came to kiss me passionately.

My pelvis tickles more and more and my insides are on fire. I then grab his boxers to reveal his hard member in front of me. I plant delicate kisses on it before enveloping it with my lips and gently massaging its balls. Hearing his moans only heightened my desire and I decided to withdraw before he finished. He flipped me underneath him and looked me up and down intensely.
- Are you sure? he said softly, at the corner of my mouth.
- Yes, I'm sure... please, I need...
I barely had time to finish my sentence when he entered me with his hard member, making me moan with surprise and relief. Our pelvises merged like real pieces of a jigsaw puzzle and our bodies moved in harmony, sometimes slowly, then a little faster and even very quickly. Passions and moans filled the hotel room.
- Are you coming soon?
- Yes, I..

He took the opportunity to come and go much more quickly and ferociously than before, which took me by surprise and accelerated the rise of my orgasm and his. After both of us had released our desires, we stayed in each other's arms for a moment, our skin naked against each other, then he gently withdrew from me to take me in his arms.
- It was... magical. I said, putting a kiss on the corner of his lips.
- Yes... it was as perfect as you. he said, stroking my hair.
- You know... it's... it's my first time since... and I'm glad it's with you... I... I want this privilege of having my body to be yours only. I said, looking into his eyes.

I was probably overcome with emotion but everything I was saying was true, every minute I spent with him made me fall even more... in love? Yes, in love with him and I didn't want to be touched by another man under any circumstances.

- I'm more than honoured to have been your first... and I hope I'll be your last... tomorrow I'll call my lawyer and I promise we'll get you out of here and you'll be free again. He says, placing a kiss on my forehead.