Chapter 2

Wilmer POV
Nick and Ryan had just arrived in my room when they were already serving us glasses of whiskey. I have a feeling it's going to be a long night.
- You have news of Joe? I said, looking at Nick and Ryan.
- Yes, yes don't worry he's coming soon. But come to relax a little with us. It's your birthday, stop thinking too much, will you? Said Ryan, handing me a drink and a pill that seemed to be ecstasy.
- Ok, Ok I will relax boss! I said while swallowing the ecstasy with the help of some whiskey gulps.
- Well there you go, it wasn't too complicated! Now get ready brother because you are going to live the best night of your life. Said Ryan while turning on the music to get us in the mood.
I was about to pour myself another drink when the doorbell rang.
- Don't move! Let's go. Nick and Ryan said at the same time.
As soon as the door opened, I saw a female figure on Joe's arm. I moved forward a little more so I could see them better. That's when I saw the face of the most beautiful woman I had met so far. The tanned skin, light freckles, hair as brown as mine, eyes that hypnotize and a luscious mouth that give only one desire, to kiss them. Without speaking about her curves...
- Surprise!!! Said my three friends in heart! Here is Demi, she will spend the evening with us and will be able to answer all our pleasures! Well of course especially yours. Said Joe after Nick patted him on the shoulder.
I went forward little by little towards this mystical creature in front of me and took her hand to give her a kiss.
- It's a pleasure to meet you. I said to her. I could see her blushing under my few words. I could already feel chills form in my stomach just by touching her skin. Everything was more than tenfold with the ecstasy I had just taken a few minutes before.

Demi POV:
Once I had greeted Wilmer, and was still alive, I walked over to Nick and Ryan to greet them too.Nick had not taken his eyes off my body since I entered the room. He walked over to me in a rather shy way and greeted me by introducing himself. He was so adorable. Ryan was already quite tactile and kissed me on the cheek at the corner of my lips while putting his hands all over my body.

- Demi, how about a glass of champagne? Joe said to me as he rushed to the bar.
All eyes were on me as if I was answering the question for a million dollars.
- Hm... no thanks, I don't like to drink when I am at work. I said in a rush. Judging by their expression I should have accepted.
- Just one or two drinks shouldn't hurt you. Plus, It's a really good one. Well, as you prefer but  it's for you that it will be a bit more difficult to manage four drunk guys
- Okay, one glass not more then. I said smiling. I saw then the glance of everybody to be revived.

I took the glass of champagne that Joe had served me and started to dip my lips in it. It was nothing like the champagne I used to drink, the bubbles were so fine, so light. I was now sitting on the sofa in the living room and I could see the four of them watching me. They were following my every move. I had to defuse the situation. But my god, I was nervous. Usually I'm quite comfortable with shy customers but here, with Wilmer in front of me, it was very difficult to concentrate.
I stood up to get closer to them and started to touch Wilmer's arm. I felt his muscles twitch, which made me smile.
- What would you like to start with?
-I have several ideas. Ryan said, looking at me intensely.
- You know what? I propose to start with a little dance to get you in the mood and I'll let you think about the rest. I said in a confident tone.
- It suits me perfectly. Says Wilmer while passing his hands around my waist.
- Great. I will be back in a few minutes. I just need to get ready. I told them as I headed for the bathroom. 

I closed the door slightly and started to look at myself in the mirror. I lifted my crop top to see if my makeup was still there. I could still see the bruises on my body but they looked less pronounced. I then grabbed my glitter oil to make my skin sparkle. After I finished I turned on the faucet to wash my hands when I heard the four men talking. I didn't want to listen to them, but I was too curious not to move closer to the door and listen.
- I can't believe you guys did this! Wilmer said.
- Wait...? You don't like your gift? Joe replied
- No no you're crazy of course I am. but I can't believe you went so far as to contact a hooker for me haha.
- You needed something to celebrate your 35th birthday! And at least with her we know we can ask her anything we want!
- In any case, you choose her well. Says Wilmer
- attention It is not any whore, we took you the cream of the cream. Said Joe laughing.