Chapter 8 - Public Execution

Bắt đầu từ đầu

  Xie Qing stood in front of the hall, eyes glancing through the hall.

  A few Hu entertainers shrieked in fear, fixed their clothes and retreated in haste.

  The ambiguous and charming atmosphere just now was suddenly swept away.

  The sound of grievances was heard from all around.

  "Don't stop! Keep taking it off!"

  "Fuck! I was watching the fun!"

  Xu Biao followed with a roar, slapping the table and standing up: "Where'd that ugly bastard come from!"

  Xie Qing's eyebrows twitched and looked at Xu Biao.

  Xu Biao cursed.

  Xie Qing did not say a word. Getting upstairs in a few steps, a big hand, like a cattail-leaf fan, grabbed Xu Biao's collar and pulled the man downstairs.

  Xu Biao was over six feet tall with a robust physique, his weight was not light.

However, Xie Qing's movements were agile, easily carried the man like he was a merely a little chick out of the wine shop and threw him on the ground.

  The colleague who had been drinking with Xu Biao reacted. Flusteredly putting down his cup, he chased him out of the wine shop and shouted with drunkenness: "Unhand him! He's a general under Qin wang! You...."

  Without finishing the sentence he was shouting, he glimpsed from the corner of his eyes a graceful figure by the door sitting on horseback and surrounded by strong slaves and servants, immediately falling mute.

  Instantly, several people had mostly sobered up, looking at each other in dismay.

  How could the Seventh Princess come to a place like Pingkang Square?

  Li Yaoying dismounted off her horse and lifted her eyes.

  Her eyes swept over the faces of several of the wangfu's intoxicated subordinates and generals who were red in the face and stumbling on their feet.

  Several people's hearts jumped and their eyes dropped in guilt.

The second prince was rough, only knowing how to fight, and never cared about his residence's affairs. All the big and small affairs of the wangfu were looked after and taken care of by the seventh princess.

  Although they were the second prince's servants, it was the seventh princess who could decide whether they would stay or go.

  If the Seventh Princess found someone unpleasing to the eye, the Second Prince wouldn't even ask, immediately expelling that person from the wangfu, even if that person was a servant given by Emperor Li De.

  Several people muttered in their hearts: seeking pleasure and getting drunk.... didn't seem like a very heavy crime though?

  Xu Biao was thrown on the muddy ground, getting a mouthful of fishy mud. He didn't see Li Yaoying dismount, only hearing the horse's hooves stomping. The environment was extraordinarily quiet, everyone not daring to utter a sound. Even the sound of music in the wine shop and the sound of laughter and curses of drinkers also stopped.

  He was so drunk that he didn't think much about it. Rolling over and getting up, he cursed angrily: "Courting death!"

  The sound of nervous exhales came from all around.

  Li Yaoying looked at him expressionlessly, the end of her eyes raised: "Still not sober?"

  Xu Biao's fierce anger froze on his face, and his mouth couldn't close for some time.