"My dad f-finally got us enough m-money to go to one." You felt your heart melt. "Is that your dad over there?" You asked and she nodded. You stood up and held out your hand and she took it. You walked over to her father and he couldn't stop smiling. He put his hand out and you shook it. "You're daughter is adorable and she is an amazing artist." You said with a smile and her dad laughed. 

"So she told me it was her birthday next week and shes turning 10...so I'd like to pay for your guys tickets to Raw and SmackDown next week...and I'm even going to pay for your tickets to Survivor Series!" Her dad bent over as he wiped his tears away. He took your hand gently. "Thank you so much!" He said through tears. You couldn't help but gesture for him to stand up so you could give him a hug. Once the two of you pulled away you told them to wait and went to go grab front row tickets to Raw and SmackDown. You came back and gave him the tickets. 

"Let me go grab the ones for Survivor Series. Stay right here." You quickly went to go grab the tickets and came back and gave them to the man. "You're all set!" You said with a smile. The man and his daughter started to cry again. You gave them one final hug before you went and met more people.

| 1 5  M I N U T E S  T I L L  S H O W T I M E |

You opened the door to the locker room and Joella was eating some snacks. Naomi walked over to you and smiled. "Should we head to our seats?" She asked. You checked the time and nodded. "Yeah, go ahead and head over there. I'll have security take you." Naomi nodded as she grabbed her bag and got Joella ready. Before Joella left, you gave her a huge hug and tons of kisses. She wished you good luck and you told her that you loved her before you asked for two security guards to take her and Naomi to their seats and they did. 

| S H O W T I M E |

-

-

-

~Y O U R  M A T C H~

Out first was Nia Jax

Then Zoey Stark

Then Shayna Baszler 

Then Raquel Rodriguez

Then Rhea Ripley

The crowd waited with baited breath as you hyped yourself up. You heard your music play and you walked out of the curtains and the crowd cheered. You kept your eyes on Rhea the entire time you walked down that ramp. You gave a few people high fives before you climbed onto the apron and got into the ring.  Zoey, Shayna, Nia, and Raquel each stood in a corner as Rhea stood in the middle. You walked to the center of the ring and got into Rhea's face as she raised her title above her head.