A/N - The Future

It has been a while since I last updated this story and by now it's inevitable to face the truth: I don't know when or even if there is ever going to be another chapter.

I know I have promised otherwise and I myself am truly heartbroken to have to admit this but fact is: I have lost motivation.

Ghost still remains to be one of my favourite bands ever, however I just can't bring myself to writing another chapter. But who knows, maybe tomorrow the spark strikes me again and you'll get a row of new updates within only a week, however unlikely that may be. But I simply can't promise anything and I'm truly sorry it has to end like this.

And all I'd like to do for now is thank all of you for your undying support of my work, it was one of my first here on Wattpad and I can't believe it has reached 3K reads, that truly is amazing and I will forever remain thankful for that.

To close this (for now?), I know how heartbreaking it can be to be left with an unfinished story, not knowing what the ending would've been and I don't want that for any of you in here.

⚠️So spoilers ahead if you don't wanna know what the ending would've been like and just hope that I'll get to fully write it out sometime in the future!⚠️

⚠️

⚠️

It would've been a happy ending.

⚠️

⚠️

⚠️Spoilers over⚠️

Other than that, feel free to check out some other works of mine like my Batjokes fic or some Trans Papa HC's.

Again, I probably wouldn't be here without you and have endured this work to a total of 29 chapters. This story will forever remain a part of me and I hope I could delight you with it just as much as writing it has delighted me.

Farewell for now
-VisionPoet