XVI

Despite all expectations, your eyes still shot open in total surprise as Copia stood in front of you, his hair slicked back, sparkling blue earrings adorning his earlobes and a beautifully dark red rose in his hand. It was the first time you'd see it ungloved and couldn't fainted at the view.
Though, you were just at loss for words at the moment.
"Copia.. what..", you stammered confused but eventually gave up and just gave him a puzzled face.
"I'm sorry for just spontaneously turning up here, I didn't mean to disturb your girls night", he chuckled sheepishly.
"Oh you're not disturbing us at all", Cirrus giggled from behind you and you quickly threw a stern look at her. She lifted her hands innocently and closed the door so you and Copia were alone on the barely lightened hallway.
"I'm sorry for that", you quickly apologised, absolutely embarrassed but he just laughed it off.
"But they were right, you didn't disturb it at all. In fact, I was hoping to see you soon".
You gave him a big smile and his eyes lit up.
"You did? Heh.. so eh.. I came to give you a little something something"
He held the rose out for you with a big smile but as just as you had taken it from his hand, you watched that smile turn into a smirk as he pulled you closer by your hand with which you had taken the rose. You let out a little squeak as you were so unexpectedly pulled forward.
You glanced up at him and your eyes met his as you now were only inches away from him. His hand now rested on your cheek where his thumb gently caressed it.
"Ever since our kiss, there was not one moment that passed without me regretting that I had to leave so abruptly", he began but didn't break the eye contact.
"So, if you let me, I'd like to finish what we've started"
His thumb now wandered from your cheek over your bottom lip as he deepened his gaze, he longed for your lips on his and he didn't deny it.

You flushed deeply as his eyes almost pierced their way through your soul, but you longed for his kiss as much as he did for yours so nothing on earth could make you reject his offer.
You gazed back at him with a sweet smirk as you nodded gently and soon watched his face move closer to yours.
As you feel the warmth of his breath against your skin, it was just half a second later that you felt his lips against yours.
You closed your eyes and enjoyed the moment as your lips gently moved against his and you felt his hand move from your face to the back of your neck by which he gently pulled you closer to himself. While his other hand held your waist, your hands were softly placed by the side of his head where you gently played with his earrings as the two of you deepened the kiss.
Your movements soon grew hungrier for each other and before you even knew, your hands were wildly diving through his soft hair while his hand had lowered and now pulled you closer to himself by your hip. As you felt his weight against yours, the two of you stumbled back against the wall behind you and you let out a little huff as your back met the concrete.
His fingers now softly traced down your thigh by which he lifted your leg what allowed you to now jump into his arms.
While your legs now found themselves wrapped around his back, he pressed you tight against the wall and you soon felt his teeth biting your bottom lip. A little gasp escaped your mouth and you granted him entrance, his tongue soon intertwined with yours while nothing around you two seemed to matter anymore.

While his hands still had their grip around your thighs, yours wildly ran through his hair. Every time you pulled it or felt your nails accidentally scratch his scalp, his grip around your legs tightened and his breath quickened. As you figured you had found his weak spot, you'd purposely repeat it until you eventually heard a slightly repressed groan escape his lips, causing an astonished shiver to run down your spine. After you elicited another, even louder groan from him, he broke the kiss with a smirk and you could read in his with passion burning eyes that he was longing to get the same sounds coming from you as well. Barely a second later, he began attacking the crook of your neck with his lips and began sucking it gently. Once he started adding his teeth to his action, you couldn't hold back a soft moan from escaping your lips which caused a satisfied grin to form on his. He then let go off you and pressed one last gentle kiss onto your lips before he gently moved his face away from your and leaned on his forearm against the wall next to your face. With his other hand, he gently removed a few messy strains of hair from your face while his usual, charming smile returned on his face.

"Y/N", he eventually began after both of you had managed to somewhat catch your breaths again. You glanced at him with a slightly puzzled face and tilted your head a little.
"Yes?"
"Will you do me the honour of going out for dinner with me?"
Your heart skipped a beat and you did not need to think long about your answer. Your gaze met his again and you knew you had helplessly fallen in love with this man. With a big smile you told him "I'd love to" and watched his own smile grow even bigger.
He jumped a step back and looked like he was about to scream from excitement, though he tried keeping his calm and just cleared his throat while straightening his posture.
"Then how about I pick you up at seven tomorrow evening?", he offered and you accepted happily.
"That sounds perfect"
"Then I wish you a good night", he eventually said before he bowed slightly, gently grabbed your hand, lead it up to his face and placed a soft kiss on its back.
"Sleep tight, amore"
You felt your face flush deep red at both the kiss and that nickname, despite the intimate make-out session you both had experienced barely five minutes ago.
"Goodnight, my handsome rat man", you winked at him and watched him disappear within the shadows of the night.

You still needed a moment to gather your thoughts but eventually retreated back to Cirrus' room where you could hear wild chatter echoe from behind the door. You opened it slightly and immediately, the whole room went silent and everyone looked at you with big eyes.
"Y/N", Sunshine began with a wide smile and jumped up, followed closely by Cumulus who almost pulled you inside and back to your spot.
"So how was it?", Cirrus asked with a smirk and your face ran hot.
"You- you guys know what-"
"Sweetie the walls here are pretty thin and-", before she could continue she was elbowed in the side by Cumulus.
"In short, we heard almost everything"
You stood there paralysed, unsure whether to stay and laugh or just run off from embarrassment. Eventually, everyone including you broke out into loud laughter and you sat down with them.
"Have you guys also heard what he asked me?"
"No unfortunately not!"
"Tell us!"
Everyone was super excited now and stared at you with demonic expressions.
"He asked me out on a date!"
"Did you say yes?", Aurora asked breathlessly and you gave her a heavy nod.
The Ghoulettes began to squeal excitedly.
"When?"
"Where?"
"What are you gonna wear?"
"We're gonna help you for sure!"
They were almost laying onto you and you had to push them away a little while laughing your heart out.
"Girls please! You're all so sweet but let me talk first!"
They all calmed down and sat back on their own places while you began to tell them everything. You eventually decided you were to meet up tomorrow after lunch to pick your outfit, make up and else before you continued the evening with a movie night and ended it after a round of roasting marshmallows over the candles.
With a yawn everyone laid down in their sleeping bags at around 2 o'clock but you somehow couldn't fall asleep. You stared at the ceiling in the dark and thought back to the kiss as you heart began to beat wildly. A big smile started to form on your face, as always when you were thinking about Copia. Your mind began to wander off but it was interrupted as you heard sudden, at first unknown sounds coming from your right. You slowly turned your face to where Cirrus and Cumulus were laying. At first none of you thought about it any further as they fell asleep in each other's but as you listened closer now, you realised these were the sounds of kisses. You gently lifted your head from your pillow to catch their silhouettes in the dark, confirming what you thought. As cute as this was, you didn't mean to interrupt them so you just silently laid back onto your pillow and closed your eyes with a happy grin as you finally drifted off to sleep.