"Hey, you must have regretted it, right?" Han Qingxia looked at him, "It's not too late for you to wake up now, join our human camp that represents light and justice, and help me kill all the gods together. I still think you are personal."

  Rongyin raised his head, looked at her, and smiled disdainfully.

  "Are you really brainwashed by the gods and planning to become a zombie?" Han Qingxia continued to ask.

  "What's wrong with being a zombie?" Rong Yin seemed to have reconciled with her and sat across from her like an old friend. "Being a human is so tiring. You spend your whole life working in scheming and scheming. It's better to be a zombie."

  "You don't have a parent." After Han Qingxia said this, she thought about Rong Yin's previous story about being abandoned by her parents since she was a child. "Oh, you seem to have no parents."

  Rongyin: "..."

  "I'm sorry, it's easy for someone like you who doesn't have half a parent to go to extremes."

  Rongyin: "..."

  "But don't you have a girlfriend or a brother?"

  Rong Yin shook her head arrogantly, "I don't need it."

  "No one wants to talk to you at all. You are so mean-spirited and vicious. When others help you, you still want to trick them."

  Rongyin: "..."

  Han Qingxia smiled even brighter when she saw Rong Yin's aggrieved face.

  Seeing her smiling, Rong Yin lowered his head and started to laugh too.

  No matter how much we hated each other in the past, no matter how many grievances and grievances we stabbed each other with, smiling and laughing, it has all become a thing of the past.

  No one owes anyone anything.

  It's all even.

  It wasn't until the helicopter was about to land that the atmosphere in the helicopter gradually cooled down.

  The sky outside the window began to turn pale.

  Large swaths of goose-feather snowflakes were falling.

  Han Qingxia saw a military camp area on the vast snowfield.

  When he was about to land, Rong Yin looked at Han Qingxia for the last time, "Have you really thought about it?"

  "Of course, I will kill these bastards from the Divine Council."

  When Rong Yin saw her expression, he didn't say another word. After the helicopter landed, he was the first to get off.

  Han Qingxia, who was following him closely, saw a large shed covered with thick white snow.

  It was completely dark inside.

  You can't even see what it is with the naked eye.

  But Han Qingxia's right eye clearly saw the ranks of zombie soldiers arrayed neatly inside.

  This... seems to be their barracks!

  "Is this your headquarters or barracks?" Han Qingxia asked.

  "Both."

  "Are those bastards here?" Han Qingxia's eyes lit up.

  Rong Yin shook his head, "I'm not sure. The decision-makers are located all over the world."