White skin, deep-pitted zombie eyes, and an even more ferocious zombie face.

  They were strangely wearing winter cotton hats, and they were also wearing thick cotton military robes that were not Chinese military uniforms.

  They look just like the resurrected foreign veterans from World War II.

  They opened their huge mouths and rushed toward Han Qingxia.

  "boom--"

  The landmine Han Qingxia had laid before exploded.

  The six power-type zombies running at the front were all blown up into the sky.

  Han Qingxia used linear acceleration to sprint towards the tunnel dug in front of him at the speed of light amidst the piles of zombies and mines and artillery fire in the sky.

  run!

  run!

  run!

  "Ouch——"

  "Ouch——"

  "Ho ho ho—"

  Thousands of zombies were chasing Han Qingxia.

  Tons of speed mutant zombies!

  Including level six!

  Han Qingxia was very fast, but the distance underground was very short, making it difficult to create a clear distance.

  In the mountain of corpses and sea of ​​blood, the level 6 speed zombies were chasing after each other like crazy.

  Pairs of zombie eyes followed the food running in front of them.

  A pair of claws like iron hooks wanted to tear apart the living person in front of him.

  Eat her alive and stuff her into their empty, hungry bellies.

  They clung to Han Qingxia's distance.

  After Han Qingxia ran into the newly dug tunnel entrance, she was only three meters away.

  She then ran and threw the steel plate to block it.

  When she ran out of the tunnel, everyone was waiting for her outside.

  "Ho ho ho—"

  "Ouch——"

  The zombies in hot pursuit were finally briefly blocked.

  Nine people, including Xu Shaoyang, Qin Ke and Tang Jian, all stretched out their hands in front of her, and all nine hands surrounded the entrance of the tunnel, trying to catch Han Qingxia from all directions.

  Han Qingxia was holding Xu Shaoyang in one hand and Qin Ke in the other. The bag on her back was held by Tang Jian and others. At this moment, Han Qingxia suddenly saw a thin black shadow appearing behind them.

  That thin black shadow looked a little familiar.

  Seems like I've seen it somewhere.

  He raised his hand.

  A giant thunder and lightning appeared.

  A seventh-level lightning power user!

  The giant thunder struck them without hesitation.

  At this moment, Han Qingxia jumped up from the bottom of the tunnel and stood in front of everyone.

  Before anyone could react, Han Qingxia's long knife flew out.