Aiger Akabane x Pregnant! Shu's Little Sister!reader

Start from the beginning

Aiger bit his bottom lips before sighing.

"Should we?"

"I guess,"

Timeskip

"Aiger!" A loud shout, making Aiger stopped walking with you. And when he turned around, he's face to face the one and only Sora Kurenai, the little cousin of Shu and you.

"Dude, what the hell?!" Aiger sighed. "What is it?"

"I saw you and (Name) went to the hospital earlier," Sora said. "What's happened?" He turned to face you. You just sweatdropped.

"Umm..."

"Uh..."

Sora stared at you and Aiger, and when he noticed a blush on both of your cheeks, his eyes widened in realization.

"Aiger, did you... Got her pregnant?!"

"How did you know?!"

"I know because I can understood her movements!"

"Eh?!"

You blushed and look away.

"It's happened so quickly!" Aiger tried to tell an excuse.

"Oh really? If Shu found out, you know you gotta run, right?"

"Uh..."

"Exactly,"

"Look, it's happened so fast, and I uh..." You nervously smile. Sora narrowed his eyes towards you two.

"I'm telling Shu,"

"What?! No!"

"Sora!"

"Too bad you can't!" Turning around, the cousin of Shu and you, running off to find Shu.

"What are you waiting for?!"

"Okay!"

Both of you quickly chase Sora.

As you and Aiger were chasing Sora, you saw Sora were with Shu at the riverbank. Inside, Aiger feel like his soul was crushed.

"Sora!" You shouted and run to him. Aiger followed. You saw Shu's eyes widened after Sora was telling him.

"What?!" Shu turned to you, making you made a sad face. Then, he turned to Aiger.

Silent.

'I am dead...' Aiger sweats.

You sweats also once you saw Shu were about to turn into Red Eye. Well, luckily...

Or not.

"Aiger... You got her pregnant, did you...?" Shu asked in deep tone, making you and Aiger flinched. You look at Aiger, he look at you back. Turning to Shu, he frowned.

"I didn't mean it... It's happened so fast," Aiger said. Shu sighed before turned to you.

"Do you wanna carry his child?" Shu asked, you look at Aiger and then, your brother, you nodded.

"Okay, I let you but Aiger, you're responsible for this,"

"Really?!"

"Don't make me turn Red Eye,"

"Okay, okay!"

Timeskip after a month and a half

"You sure you're fine?" Aiger asked you, you nodded as you rubbed your large belly.

"C'mon, let's meet up the others," Aiger pecked your lips, making you chuckled and he carried you in bridal style.

Before you could say anything, something happened, making you froze. Aiger noticed.

"Babe?"

Groaned in pain, you hug his neck, trying to hold the pain.

"Babe, what's wrong?!"

"The b-baby-"

Aiger waste no time to run towards the hospital as fast as he could. And while he was running, he went past the others and Shu.

"Hey, Aiger!" Ranjiro shouted.

"Hospital, now!" Aiger shouted back. This made the others look at each other before running off to the hospital.

Timeskip

The nurse came out from the room and smiled.

"How is she?" Aiger asked, worried.

"Why don't you go look for yourself?" Nurse smiled before walk away. Aiger and the others walked in the room and saw you were holding a child in arms.

"(Name)?"

You turned to Aiger and smiled. "Meet your son,"

Aiger turned to the baby and the baby has his hair color. Aiger was awed and then, when the baby opened his eyes for the first time, Aiger saw (E/C) eyes.

"Aiger..." Shu muttered before smiled.

"He looks like (Name)," Ranjiro grinned.

"Let's just hope he doesn't have Aiger's attitude," Fubuki smiled.

"What's the name?" You asked Aiger. Aiger look at you and then, the baby. He smiled.

"(S/N), (S/N) Akabane,"

You smiled and Aiger hug you.

End

________________________________

Tenchi: Done! And good news! Our author already finished Beyblade Burst Turbo!

Hinata: Speaking of which, where is Kira?

Xander: Must be busy writing another fanfiction book

Takeri: Aiger-kun! Your turn to close out!

Aiger: Vote and comment! See you all!

Everyone: Bye, beyblade fans!